• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of us ever go missing, I hope we are not referred to as “and another friend”

Life goal is to make sure I’m never listed as “and X others” in a news headline.

Headed to DC. My wife and I joke our favorite thing about Atlanta is how easy it is to leave. Airport might legitimately be my favorite thing about this city.

Life goal is to make sure I’m never listed as “and X others” in a news headline.

Headed to DC. My wife and I joke our favorite thing about Atlanta is how easy it is to leave. Airport might legitimately be my favorite thing about this city.
Oh interesting, stopping in MD at all?

Possibly. My brother might be coming into DC on Saturday. It’s up in the air.
Nice, my family is coming into town for Easter this weekend. We have Air & Space booked on Saturday and Zoo on Sunday. Ran into your SIL this morning as well.

So this quote from the article seems a little fucked up.

'When we do send our young men and women overseas to enjoy that adventure holiday they invite an element of risk and this is really quite distressing,' he said.

Aussies love traveling all over the place. When we studied abroad joked it must be EU law for all hostels to have at least one Aussie staying there at all times.

Last edited:
Aussies love traveling all over the place. When we studied abroad we hiked it must be EU law for all hostels to have at least one Aussie staying there at all times.
The gap year thing seems like the rule rather than the exception for aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back