• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if the god damn men didn't control the thermostat then BLANKETS wouldn't be necessary.

Maybe if the god damn men didn't control the thermostat then BLANKETS wouldn't be necessary.

I feel like it's a little much. I know it gets cold (damn men and their control over the office temperature) but everyone will have heating pads, blankets and GLOVES on. this is crazy.

yeah a lot of women brush their teeth or bring their coffee in there and sit it on the sink...gross.

There is also a lot of women who walk around in blankets and some will go right into the stall wrapped in a blanket. wtf.

lol

feels like that episode of the office where they find out the women's room has a couch

didn't want to risk it with some potential promotional work scenarios approaching. Which means it'll all turn into nothing and I'll have missed out. I'm going back next August though so there's always then.

I made up for it by drinking as much mezcal as I could.
Would they be like oh you're doing great here's a promotion by the way we want a check to see if you've consumed cannabis lately!

Would they be like oh you're doing great here's a promotion by the way we want a check to see if you've consumed cannabis lately!

Not likely and definitely #nervous behavior from me but rather just not risk it. :noidea:

I'm getting a bit intimidated about backpacking. I don't have a pocket knife or a multi tool or boots or a water purifier. Gotta rely on my friend to keep me safe and fed out in the woods. Just a noob along for the hike.

weird, the bathroom in my office is not gross. sometimes there is water all over the counter.

aa4f48a0567f0134b7a5005056a9545d

I'm getting a bit intimidated about backpacking. I don't have a pocket knife or a multi tool or boots or a water purifier. Gotta rely on my friend to keep me safe and fed out in the woods. Just a noob along for the hike.

where are you hiking/backpacking? I got some big hikes in the planning stages now that I'm all COLORADO! NATURE! OUTSIDE!

where are you hiking/backpacking? I got some big hikes in the planning stages now that I'm all COLORADO! NATURE! OUTSIDE!

Not sure yet, I need to read my new NC hiking book at lunch and maybe choose a place. Trying to get the friendman to pick since he's, ya know, ever backpacked before, but he's not being decisive. I'm not sure what a good number of miles in a day is going to be. 10? 15? 20? I've never carried that much stuff on my back so I don't have a good understanding of how much that'll slow/tire me compared to just hiking with a daypack. Longest hike I've ever done is ~14 miles, since trail marathons don't count as a hike.

Not sure yet, I need to read my new NC hiking book at lunch and maybe choose a place. Trying to get the friendman to pick since he's, ya know, ever backpacked before, but he's not being decisive. I'm not sure what a good number of miles in a day is going to be. 10? 15? 20? I've never carried that much stuff on my back so I don't have a good understanding of how much that'll slow/tire me compared to just hiking with a daypack. Longest hike I've ever done is ~14 miles, since trail marathons don't count as a hike.

camping too or just drive to a trailhead, big day hike, then head back in the evening or whenever?

I'm trying to decide right now if I should turn on the space heater or wrap up in my blanket. brrr. (FTR I'm wearing a sweater and long pants)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back