• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, if the guy is beta enough to have a problem with sharing a bed or make a big deal out of it, that's what his sleeping bag is for

Any of you losers going to this ?

Wake the City 2016!
Welcome to Charlotte Event, Thursday, Oct. 20th, 6:30PM at Passion8

Wake Forest Alumni, Parents and Friends,

Please join us on October 20th as we kickoff fall and welcome the newest WFU graduates to the greater Charlotte area! This will be a great opportunity to catch up with old classmates and connect with new friends. You can also find out more about the WAKECharlotte Community Board and how you can stay involved!

Cost of $20 (free for 2016 graduates) includes hors d'oeuvres and 2 drink tickets. Hope to see you on October 20th - Go Deacs!

EVENT DETAILS
Date: Thursday, October 20th
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 (2016 Graduates Free) Includes hors d'oeuvres and two drink tickets

if you go i will....probably need to get more involved in the networking.

Take charge. He may go two beds to be polite; when she asks just jump in with "one bed is fine" and lay the foundation for the full weekend of "hiking."

If it's one bed when you enter the hotel it's imperative that you immediately strip down, jump on the bed and beckon him seductively with your eyes. If he refuses he's probably not into you.

If it's one bed when you enter the hotel it's imperative that you immediately strip down, jump on the bed and beckon him seductively with your eyes. If he refuses he's probably not into you.

60% of the time it works every time.

Seems like you should book the hotel according to whatever the tent/sleeping bag situation is.

good luck finding a cheap motel in Asheville on Friday night suitable for boning.

RTQ.....for real have you shared a single person sleeping bag before??

As someone who only sleeps on floors not on purpose...is this an enjoyable activity?

Last night I had wings and fries and lots of ice cream. This morning my body is not happy.

RTQ.....for real have you shared a single person sleeping bag before??

As someone who only sleeps on floors not on purpose...is this an enjoyable activity?

I could maybe see sharing a rectangular single bag... but not a mummy bag.

dang, now I want to go camping.

doing a Pilot hike next weekend - trying to get camping in before it gets cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back