• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Betas walking down the same path this weekend.

"He waits, and there awaits an ending,
And he knows neither what nor when;
But no magicians are attending
To make him see as he saw then,
And he will never find again
The face that once had been the rending
Of all his purpose among men.

He blames her not, nor does he chide her,
And she has nothing new to say;
If he were Bluebeard he could hide her,
But that’s not written in the play,
And there will be no change today;
Although, to the serene outsider,
There still would seem to be a way."

I didn't see the BBQ. It's the new one across Boylston Hwy from the WNC Agricultural Center. It's only about 300 yds from the runway.

Ok I know the one. I think they do growler fills as well. Haven't been there but I drive by every day !

The one with the BBQ place is a bit closer to the I26 interchange, next to the BMW dealership.

How many other people are rolling with you guys to this shindig, dash, or is it a one-on-one outing?

How many other people are rolling with you guys to this shindig, dash, or is it a one-on-one outing?

Just us as far as I know. He "invited" me to the Facebook event on Monday and I didn't notice any of our other friends involved. He also hasn't mentioned it to our mutual close friend at all (though I've told her about us going).

Ok I know the one. I think they do growler fills as well. Haven't been there but I drive by every day !

The one with the BBQ place is a bit closer to the I26 interchange, next to the BMW dealership.

I wanted to go to that one. But i couldn't get over fast enough after i came off the interstate. Meet me there in two weeks !

Any of you losers going to this ?

Wake the City 2016!
Welcome to Charlotte Event, Thursday, Oct. 20th, 6:30PM at Passion8

Wake Forest Alumni, Parents and Friends,

Please join us on October 20th as we kickoff fall and welcome the newest WFU graduates to the greater Charlotte area! This will be a great opportunity to catch up with old classmates and connect with new friends. You can also find out more about the WAKECharlotte Community Board and how you can stay involved!

Cost of $20 (free for 2016 graduates) includes hors d'oeuvres and 2 drink tickets. Hope to see you on October 20th - Go Deacs!

EVENT DETAILS
Date: Thursday, October 20th
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 (2016 Graduates Free) Includes hors d'oeuvres and two drink tickets

Any future Dick Size contests should be conducted in person with cash in hand.

Two Betas walking down the same path this weekend.

"He waits, and there awaits an ending,
And he knows neither what nor when;
But no magicians are attending
To make him see as he saw then,
And he will never find again
The face that once had been the rending
Of all his purpose among men.

He blames her not, nor does he chide her,
And she has nothing new to say;
If he were Bluebeard he could hide her,
But that’s not written in the play,
And there will be no change today;
Although, to the serene outsider,
There still would seem to be a way."

I love this part of Mr. Jones

It's not unsolicited! And we chatted over a run this morning and that's about what we're going to do. Art Loeb/Graveyard Fields/Cold Mountain. We might set up camp and do more hiking without the big packs so then mileage will be easier. I guess I'll stuff my daypack into my big pack. We're probably going to grab a cheap motel tonight in the Asheville area so we can get an earlier start.

One bed or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back