• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread World Championships - Darling it's better down where it's wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo biff and district; I just went to the chiropractor and they realigned my s1 and a couple lumbar joints and then they shot lasers into my butt to promote circulation/healing. I get to go back next week for more lasers and massage.

:umkc:

thinking-face.png

I've had at least 5 Arnold Palmer Arizona tallboys since the news :(

I hope in His honor we as a human species can retire the insulting practice of calling an Arnold Palmer with booze in it a "John Daly." It is a dirty Arnold Palmer goddammit and I will not have His name or His drink taken in vain!

Also appears smack tea may have received a (brief) stay of execution -- Thank Satan.

ETA -- if you use Firefly as the booze in your Arnold Palmer you can still call it a John Daly, because that shit is trash. I'll allow that exception because He would never have conceived of such a thing. Only pure hard liquor for Arnie.

Last edited:
I hope in His honor we as a human species can retire the insulting practice of calling an Arnold Palmer with booze in it a "John Daly." It is a dirty Arnold Palmer goddammit and I will not have His name or His drink taken in vain!

Also appears smack tea may have received a (brief) stay of execution -- Thank Satan.

I was listening to a golf podcast yesterday and they were saying Arnie enjoyed mixing Ketel One into his APs till the very end

lbe glad you're ok - try not get hit by anymore cars ok?

ok!

I almost feel worse for the man friend, as he had to helplessly witness the whole thing go down. as a witness to that myself, it pretty much sucks - all you can do is hope the person goes down "well" and is ok.

Going to see the local witch doctor tomorrow for soreness in my knee.

Performance Today? Anybody heard this?!!? I just was just listening very very high in a car listening to it and it was TItTs played movies and classical and David fella voice so soothing for the drug ears omg very amaze also

fuck anybody care about smack tea fuck em! Same peep nervous about peens and shit! Yeeeeeee

Last edited:
I met the drunmer from Alice in Chains tonight and he hugged me. Since the 90s are back and all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back