• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl Weathers was so fucking good in the Rocky movies. 100% believable as a boxer in the 70s/80s.

And obviously great in other stuff, as well.

Sucks.

Dude lived like 5 houses down from me, but never ran into him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got access to the good seats for tomorrow night(6th row) and my wife is balking at keeping the kids out late. If they back out(which is about 80 percent) any ct bros wanna go free of charge? MDMH and Knight have sat in these seats with me before. They’re pretty great seats.

I had one man ask me how I maintain my bald head. I told him but I did not walk away pumping my fist. Not on a cloud.

I’ve got access to the good seats for tomorrow night(6th row) and my wife is balking at keeping the kids out late. If they back out(which is about 80 percent) any ct bros wanna go free of charge? MDMH and Knight have sat in these seats with me before. They’re pretty great seats.
pm sent

d338f32d-d562-466a-b8f8-b9f3d7cfafbf_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back