• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must’ve been a hard week because my internal alarm just shut completely off this am. Anyone that wants to grab a beer before the game tonight, Mt. olive, Mdmh, DDD, and I will be at Waldo’s around 545. Hopefully RSF too.
Ah man. Bummed my trip up there got cancelled this week. Would’ve loved to meet up with you all…even RSF

Our dream is retiring in Portugal. It’s a nice thought, but there’s no way we end up living that far away from our kids later in life.

My wife says the same. But I love golf and Scotland so I want to do both. Lol

I may spend a month a year in retirement in Scotland by myself / with friends but without my wife

I may spend a month a year in retirement in Scotland by myself / with friends but without my wife
I want to retire in Scotland. I’d love a place in the Western Isles, Islay preferably, but Skye would do. I’d also do the Mull of Kintire or up north in the Halkirk area. It’s very cold and dark in the winter though, so maybe winter in Portugal. Mako, you could use our Portugal house for a couple months in the summer.

I want to retire in Scotland. I’d love a place in the Western Isles, Islay preferably, but Skye would do. I’d also do the Mull of Kintire or up north in the Halkirk area. It’s very cold and dark in the winter though, so maybe winter in Portugal. Mako, you could use our Portugal house for a couple months in the summer.
Board lawyers, does this contractually obligate birdman to let me crash in his Portugal house in the summer?

Lots of good golf in Portugal especially in the south. All the Brits retire there so they had to put in a ton of courses. Though I also dream of retiring to a cottage in Scotland.

As a golfer and outdoor enthusiast- Scotland rocks. But I'd have to be there in the warmer months. The winter would be brutal I imagine. I'd love to be in St Andrews or up in the Highlands near inverness. I love the Scottish people.

As a golfer and outdoor enthusiast- Scotland rocks. But I'd have to be there in the warmer months. The winter would be brutal I imagine. I'd love to be in St Andrews or up in the Highlands near inverness. I love the Scottish people.
I don’t play golf. But the outdoors and the people in Scotland are the best.

Next time you go the St. Andrew’s, go a little further up the Forth to Anstruther, take the boat ride out to Isle of May and then get fish and chips at the harbor chippy.

When I was in Scotland I really wanted to go North at least to Loch Ness or Fort William, but we just couldn’t find the time. We spent nearly a day just visiting Sterling.

When I was in Scotland I really wanted to go North at least to Loch Ness or Fort William, but we just couldn’t find the time. We spent nearly a day just visiting Sterling.
You didn’t miss much in Ft William. It’s really only a thing if you’re doing the hike.

Part of LadyYB’s family lives in Scotland and I’m hoping one of her cousins there gets engaged soon so we can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back