• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chennault transferring again? Nope, changes mind

stonz

Reaction score
per Goodman.

Tweet: Villanova guard Tony Chennault, who transferred from Wake last year, is transferring again - per sources. Likely to a lower level.

hope things work out for him, glad Wake was able to get the NCAA waiver on transfer for him last year.

Unless he transfers to a lower level school he'll have to sit out a season.

At what point do you just say to yourself, "maybe I should just go for a degree at Villanova and come up with a new life plan"? Not trying put him down, but I'd assume that at some point the benefits of obtaining an education at renowned schools outweigh playing college ball for a couple of more years.

At what point do you just say to yourself, "maybe I should just go for a degree at Villanova and come up with a new life plan"? Not trying put him down, but I'd assume that at some point the benefits of obtaining an education at renowned schools outweigh playing college ball for a couple of more years.

He could transfer down and still get a good education instead of pulling an Arinze.

And let's keep in mind that this is the guy we were told was going to be the key to winning in Year 2 of the [Redacted] error.

Last edited:
per Goodman.

Tweet: Villanova guard Tony Chennault, who transferred from Wake last year, is transferring again - per sources. Likely to a lower level.

welcome-back-balloon-580-p2.jpg
???

Hahaha. He watched the game and saw that CMM wasn't much better than him.

Agree with this and think too many kids make this mistake.

Usually kids aren't the best judges of their talent level IMO.

Well he spent a few years thinking he was an ACC starter level player because our coaches told him he was.

He could transfer down and still get a good education instead of pulling an Arinze.

And let's keep in mind that this is the guy we were told was going to be the key to winning in Year 2 of the [Redacted] error.

To whom are you referring? serious question

Maybe he just loves playing the game?

As I said on the other board, the fact that Coach Battle pushed hard for Tony C. and Chase F. really screwed us up. Obviously, hiring Coach [Redacted] royally fucked us, but if we had recruited a legit PG to replace Smith and had found a 2G that could actually play in the ACC, we may have fallen ass-backwards into a few more wins the past couple of years.

Well said, Sig.

As I said on the other board, the fact that Coach Battle pushed hard for Tony C. and Chase F. really screwed us up. Obviously, hiring Coach [Redacted] royally fucked us, but if we had recruited a legit PG to replace Smith and had found a 2G that could actually play in the ACC, we may have fallen ass-backwards into a few more wins the past couple of years.

Why does Battle get such a pass by many on the board? He is a big part of this sinking ship.

Back