• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Givens traded to Ravens

I have nothing against Givens and have rooted for him. He was great in college. But the unfortunate fact is he failed to distinguish himself on a mediocre WR corps in StL. And he had every opportunity to earn a starting role in Balmur given the guys he was competing against (and I watch just about every Ravens game). However Kamar Aiken and Jeremy Butler outplayed him and got more snaps than he did. I'm not sure at this point that the Ravens will offer a vet minimum. The bigger Wake WR issue with the Ravens is Camp. He's played well when he's been on the field, but he's missed more games then he's played his 1st 2 years. This will probably be a make or break year for him.

If they don't re-sign him the Eagles might be a great landing spot. Adding a field stretching WR to the ones they already have would be a massive upgrade and really open things up.

If they don't re-sign him the Eagles might be a great landing spot. Adding a field stretching WR to the ones they already have would be a massive upgrade and really open things up.

He's undoubtedly dying to be reunited with Sam Bradford.

Back