• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson tickets

Strattocaster

Reaction score
I need 2-4 tickets to Clemson. Please PM me if you want to part with yours.

Selling Clemson Tickets

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Clemson game and have 4 tickets w/1 Blue Lot car pass for sale:

Section 7
Row S
Seats 18-21 (Chairback/Aisle - 35 yard line)

Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Just got an email from Wake...tickets still available at the box office.

Just got an email from Wake...tickets still available at the box office.

Everyone knows RacerDeac doesn't buy tickets to Wake sporting events.

That was a wasted email from sports marketing.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Clemson game and have 4 tickets w/1 Blue Lot car pass for sale:

Section 7
Row S

PM sent

Does anyone have a parking pass available for the Clemson game - or suggestions on where to park/tailgate ?

New LOWER Price: Clemson Ticket for Sale

Selling one Clemson ticket. GREAT seat: chairback, Sxn 5 (40-yd-line). Face value is $80, but asking $39 OBO. (You'd pick up the ticket at stadium's Will Call.)

Please text (incl'g your name) at (336) 287-3011 if interested. Thanks!
-Ally

Last edited:
I have 6 tickets in Section 13 for sale for $55/ticket or would trade for tickets to the Wake @ State game if anyone has those. Not gonna make the Clemson game but we're coming down to Wake & State for the 3rd and final Thursday night game. Preferably in the Wake visiting team section. PM if you need the tix. Go Deacs.

Need Parking pass for game. PM if available.

Selling one ticket Section 1 Row RR. Face Value ($50) plus shipping. PM if interested

I have 6 tickets in section 14 row H with a blue lot pass. PM me if interested.

Section 7
Row S

Tickets & car pass are still available.

Please guys, if you are selling tickets, don't sell them to Clemson , there will be enough rednecks there already

Last edited:
Back