• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson tickets

Is the Blue Lot parking assigned spaces? Or if you had two parking passes could you park next to each other?

Tickets are gone

Have 4 tickets for sale as well:

Section 4 (chairback)
Row FF
Seats 7, 8, 9 and 10
Face Value is $65 each

Orange Lot parking pass also available

Last edited:
I am looking for 2 tickets for the Clemson game. Feel free to text me, or PM me and let me know what you have to sell. My number is 336-971-0305.

This will be a $6 stubhub seat on Saturday at 2 just like it has been for the last 100 home games. The level of stupidity of Wake Forest grads is off the charts.

$6 for good seats? Anyway, I would rather let a Wake fan season ticket holder recoup more of their cost when they could not make it to a game. Also, I am banned from Stubhub. I used it once and my 2 tickets were not together, as advertised.
They basically told me too bad, but after threats and a draft of a regulatory complaint they refunded and terminated my account. Bastards.

Still looking for parking pass - PM if any available.

$6 for good seats? Anyway, I would rather let a Wake fan season ticket holder recoup more of their cost when they could not make it to a game. Also, I am banned from Stubhub. I used it once and my 2 tickets were not together, as advertised.
They basically told me too bad, but after threats and a draft of a regulatory complaint they refunded and terminated my account. Bastards.

Classic Wake alum. You would probably have more luck getting on the Board of Trustees. Smart folks there as well!

If you factor in the StubHub fees are generally overpaying at 6 bucks at game time

Last edited:

classic lol.

I've got 2 tickets, section 6 chairbacks. Face value $80. PM me if interested with price you're willing to pay.

Tickets are sold. Go Deacs

Last edited:
Two tickets and parking pass available. PM if interested.

Have 4 tickets for sale as well:

Section 4 (chairback)
Row FF
Seats 7, 8, 9 and 10
Face Value is $65 each

Orange Lot parking pass also available

I am looking for 2 tickets for the Clemson game. Feel free to text me, or PM me and let me know what you have to sell. My number is 336-971-0305.

Looking for a parking pass for Saturday for any lot

'Murica!!

Do you think people don't buy and sell tickets to sporting events in other countries ?

There should be a special forum for Wake boards posters only where ticket sales can occur between Deac fans. Only posters who have reached certain posting levels or tenure could be permitted. It isn't really a problem for most games but it will be a bummer to see orange in the crowd midfield on the home sideline, orange in the wake tailgate lot etc etc.

Back