• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

That QB is a great running QB so that keeps the D honest. But yeah all-in-all it's hard to argue with a 41-7 blowout with only 13 rushing attempts for 48 yards for the game. I can't see Wake pulling that off, but I really don't care how Clawson pulls out a win.

Can we kick this game off already?

LFG. The time is now bitches

That QB is a great running QB so that keeps the D honest. But yeah all-in-all it's hard to argue with a 41-7 blowout with only 13 rushing attempts for 48 yards for the game. I can't see Wake pulling that off, but I really don't care how Clawson pulls out a win.

I like Perry and Greene, but can we get Diggs and McKenzie for Saturday ?

Shipley is the issue.

Everyone other than Smenda and Mustapha needs to WRAP UP, not just fly in shoulder first or whatever.

That dude is good and I don't like him being healthy for this game.

As a Utah spread bettor last week, I thank her wholeheartedly

Last three Clempson head coaches were canned after losing to us. Let's give Dabo's seat a little heat.

Last three Clempson head coaches were canned after losing to us. Let's give Dabo's seat a little heat.
I think Dabo's earned enough credit for it to take more than that to make his seat hot. I mean you've got to give the guy credit, he's built Clemson into top 4 program nationally, a long with the likes of Bama, OSU and UGA.

Pretty sure it was a joke. Clemson is a powerhouse and Wake isn't a bad loss especially in Winston.

I wonder if we can try and use some hard counts in this game. Seems like we rarely do but it would be nice to draw Clemson's front 4 off-sides and create some doubt on how to tee-off the snap every play.

I wonder if we can try and use some hard counts in this game. Seems like we rarely do but it would be nice to draw Clemson's front 4 off-sides and create some doubt on how to tee-off the snap every play.
giphy.gif

Where would one readily pick up a nuclear reactor, just curious?

Student arrested, accused of making nuclear threat unless Utes won

The woman "posted threats of violence" on the Yik Yak app before the game, stating that "if the football team did not win the game, (she) was going to detonate the nuclear reactor that is located in the University of Utah causing a mass destruction," according to a police booking affidavit.

Police noted that the student does have knowledge of the nuclear reactor and "is aware of where the reactor is located and attends class in the same building where the reactor is housed."

A lot of tickets are still available, which is pretty disappointing for this game. I'm doubting that it will sell out.

Back