• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

Serious question: I wonder how many people will be at the President's Cup instead of the game? I know of a few.

Where is our DB Andersen?

Also, what is our injury status....is Cooley out?

Thanks

It's Tanglewood weekend!

Tour to Tanglewood. Game-time of noon fucked it up for a ton of people who've spent all year raising money for MS and are committed to ride. I know at least 15 people who are not able to attend the noon kickoff but planned to make a 3:30 or later time. And please don't jump down my throat. I'll be at the game, LOUD and ready to roll!!

This game absolutely has to become a sellout. Has to. Biggest game in Groves history IMHO.

A lot of tickets are still available, which is pretty disappointing for this game. I'm doubting that it will sell out.
I actually think this could be a good thing. Wake is going to have the same 22-25K fans at every game regardless of how the team is performing, so the fact that there's not thousands of Clemson fans filing the place up is a good sign to me.
College fb has changed dramatically in recent years. There was a time not so long ago that for a team like Clemson it would be almost impossible to get a home ticket, and the only way to attend a game would be to purchase season tickets for teams like Wake just to attend that one game per season on the road.

It makes me very happy when people call it Groves!
My father gave money to help build Groves stadium at a time when Wake was about to be run out of the ACC. Don't believe me? Dr. Hooks recorded a great interview with Stan on this very topic two years ago. We were not in good shape at all. Dad didn't have Bob McCreary money but he gave to help build the stadium.

It will ALWAYS be Groves to me.

Go Deacs!!!

Less than 40 hours till kickoff and the midfield sections haven’t been sold out…
Stubhub and vivid seats look to have limitless tickets available in any section of your choice minus the student section and the away band section. I mean… WOOF

So I guess it’s because people think we will get blown out? Do we Blame them?

Tour to Tanglewood. Game-time of noon fucked it up for a ton of people who've spent all year raising money for MS and are committed to ride. I know at least 15 people who are not able to attend the noon kickoff but planned to make a 3:30 or later time. And please don't jump down my throat. I'll be at the game, LOUD and ready to roll!!

This game absolutely has to become a sellout. Has to. Biggest game in Groves history IMHO.

I’ll be riding. I’ll watch the game on my phone in the tent while drinking beer with friends after.

I look forward to Tanglewood all year too much to miss it.

I’ll be riding. I’ll watch the game on my phone in the tent while drinking beer with friends after.

I look forward to Tanglewood all year too much to miss it.

You must be riding with Foothills? No?

There are always tickets for everything on third party sites. That means the tickets are already purchased by someone.

What time do I need to get to the LJVM lots to get a parking spot? Don't have to prepay for those right? Not interested in the shuttle from the lots on Reynolda. Also where can visitors park on campus these days? My crew has arrived in NC to cheer the Deacs to victory.

Anyone thinking this isn’t going to be a very full and loud, electric stadium is fooling themselves

Nah. Looks like everyone is going to be watching Elrod coach their kid’s soccer game instead.

I think Dabo's earned enough credit for it to take more than that to make his seat hot. I mean you've got to give the guy credit, he's built Clemson into top 4 program nationally, a long with the likes of Bama, OSU and UGA.
Yea Wake wouldn't be quite the loss it used to be

Back