• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM - a thread on my thoughts

bigboy9

Reaction score
i used to like CMM - but now I don't like CMM he used to be as good as bryant crawford but after he broek his foot it's clear he's not as good anymore.

He looks like a point guard. And, he used to be able to dribble. Now he can't dribble, shoot, or hit free throws.

I feel bad for him. It must be crushing in his senior season.

He looks completely lost on offense which is effecting his total game. He just doesn't look as explosive as in years past and when you take that away him from him it kills his game because he can't shoot beyond 8 feet. I think it is time to sit him and start someone else. Thought Hudson was a little better today even with the missed wide open three. Maybe we start Crab, Rondale, Crawford, Dinos and DT. At least you can rebound the ball with that group.

Too bad he could not come back and play a season of FB. I think he would have been a hell of a football player--safety, db, wr, or rb.

Too bad he could not come back and play a season of FB. I think he would have been a hell of a football player--safety, db, wr, or rb.

The way he shoots, you really think he could catch a football?

Remember when CMM owned Cat Barber? Trade those two players and Wake might be 6-1 instead of 1-6.

I feel sad for him. He can play some defense and get some rebounds; but he has lost every part of his offensive game. And, he shows no sign of getting anything back.

Sounds strange perhaps, but I think Watson should start over him.

He was at his best when he held the ball and had to drive with reckless abandon. The reason he had to drive with reckless abandon, was because he's not a good point guard. Now he's playing off the ball. He doesn't do anything else on offense very well.

Remember when CMM owned Cat Barber? Trade those two players and Wake might be 6-1 instead of 1-6.

Well yeah. Cat Barber is a MUCH better player. Has always been.

Also, State has a coach that is able to get his team back after a really bad run. I hope we can say that at some point.

I feel sad for him. He can play some defense and get some rebounds; but he has lost every part of his offensive game. And, he shows no sign of getting anything back.

Sounds strange perhaps, but I think Watson should start over him.

Why do you feel sad for him? To me, he looks like he doesn't give a damn when he makes an error. He shrugs it off like its no big deal. If he actually got upset at himself occasionally and showed some heart then yes, I too would feel for him.

Why do you feel sad for him? To me, he looks like he doesn't give a damn when he makes an error. He shrugs it off like its no big deal. If he actually got upset at himself occasionally and showed some heart then yes, I too would feel for him.

That's true.

I think he is embarrassed. It would alleviate pressure for him to come off the bench. But, we don't want to disturb team chemistry when things are going so well.

Very true! Would love to have a player with his game, especially his scoring ability.

That would require us to recruit a McDAA. Instead, we pump up top 90 guys like Miller-McIntyre and Crawford and then turn on them when they don't play like McDAAs.

Don't know if State wins today or not, but I'm jealous of how Gottfried has turned their play around after just 2weeks ago looking like they would challenge us and BC for the basement.

Crawford has the skills to be much better than he is playing right now. CMM has never displayed the same skills.

Back