• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN producer says Russia Narrative is Bullshit

News website covers the President. Oh the humanity!

15 articles? Try telling me something I don't know other than agenda-driven click bait when nothing is going on. Y'all just saying "that makes sense" hurts y'alls credibility as reasoned posters as well #Trumpwins, #ClizzandPhlose

LOL

"I am glad there is a Russia investigation and I hope they get to the bottom of it," Jones said in a Twitter chat earlier this month.

He added: "I think Democrats are fooling ourselves if we think that something is going to come out of this investigation that is somehow going to end the Trump Presidency and make everything better. Unless there is a real smoking gun which there is probably not, its just going to be a big old mess. Meanwhile we are not talking about jobs, not talking about poverty, not talking about solutions, not talking about the addiction crisis. Lets talk about our stuff."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...van-jones-project-veritas-james-okeefe-2017-6

So project veritas shot an "undercover video" of someone saying the exact same thing he says on air? Solid work.

15 articles? Try telling me something I don't know other than agenda-driven click bait when nothing is going on. Y'all just saying "that makes sense" hurts y'alls credibility as reasoned posters as well #Trumpwins, #ClizzandPhlose

Or just get your news from another fucking source. How many are out there? Or better yet, read, watch, listen to multiple sources and form your own opinion. Quit whining about CNN.

Checked out Reuters for the first time in my life as a result of this thread. Things I've seen and/or am interested in that are prominently displayed.

1) Staples was just purchased
2) Talks about something new with the Fed and banks
3) Discusses what's going on with the dollar
4) Talks about Russian retaliation of our sanctions
5) Has an article about what's going on with OPEC
6) Discussing Paypal jumping into the online lending world
7) Blue Apron went public
8) The Brazilian president got into a car accident

1 Article about Trump and healthcare. 1 Article about Trump appointing an FCC appointee. That seems like real reporting.

Just checked CNN, thinking if I would scroll down enough I'd see 2-3 things about any of the above, especially in the CNN money section. Not a single one.

Did see an article about Sarah Palin suing someone and how "Black teens viewed as less innocent" I'll say the latter is important, but its basically just partisan propaganda parading as fair reporting.

Last edited:
On CNN right now, their front page has 15 stories about Donald Trump. Best I can tell, outside of perhaps a few things about healthcare, which is a congressional issue at the moment, absolultely nothing has happenned today worth reporting about.

I especially like "Trump: Reporter 'has nice smile'" #realnews

Meanwhile, Fox News is only covering CNN, which I should have guessed because that's where the shills like Palma, jh, deacMan, and dingus are getting their taking points.

Or just get your news from another fucking source. How many are out there? Or better yet, read, watch, listen to multiple sources and form your own opinion. Quit whining about CNN.

I'm not about to fall down the twitter rathole like you, my friend. I want the majors to act like majors. I'll stop whining about CNN, it's not rocket science

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Fox News is only covering CNN, which I should have guessed because that's where the shills like Palma, jh, deacMan, and dingus are getting their taking points.

The sad thing is I don't read foxnews, I don't read breitbart, I'm simply pointing out how terrible the left is as well, and you're too partisan to hear it. For the millionth time, I find the first two to be beyond retarded, have thought so for 10 years. Only found out that my own party was just as terrible within the past year.

Basically I feel like foxnews knows what it is. CNN is lying to itself. Most people's opinions on the two on these boards seems to bare that out, i.e. the doofus/numbers take of "calling trump out isn't being biased, its being honest!"

Last edited:
I'm not about to fall down the twitter rathole like you, my friend. I want the majors to act like majors.

So watch PBS, listen to NPR, and pick a newspaper to read. Maybe throw in some BBC.com, WSJ or Reuters (good choice above).

And the twitter rabbit hole isn't much different from these boards.

Checked out Reuters for the first time in my life as a result of this thread. Things I've seen and/or am interested in that are prominently displayed.

1) Staples was just purchased
2) Talks about something new with the Fed and banks
3) Discusses what's going on with the dollar
4) Talks about Russian retaliation of our sanctions
5) Has an article about what's going on with OPEC
6) Discussing Paypal jumping into the online lending world
7) Blue Apron went public
8) The Brazilian president got into a car accident

1 Article about Trump and healthcare. 1 Article about Trump appointing an FCC appointee. That seems like real reporting.

Just checked CNN, thinking if I would scroll down enough I'd see 2-3 things about any of the above, especially in the CNN money section. Not a single one.

Did see an article about Sarah Palin suing someone and how "Black teens viewed as less innocent" I'll say the latter is important, but its basically just partisan propaganda parading as fair reporting.

There is a button at the top of the CNN page labeled BUSINESS. That is where most of that stuff has always been reported by every major news website.

Basically I feel like foxnews knows what it is. CNN is lying to itself. Most people's opinions on the two on these boards seems to bear that out, i.e. the doofus/numbers take of "calling trump out isn't being biased, its being honest!"

Calling out Trump isn't being biased, it is being honest. The man is a fucking imbecile.

Seems that the problem isn't calling out trump, he is fucking awful and pretty much everyone knows it, the entire problem is with cable news. It isn't news anymore it's meant to sell advertisements, get clicks, make money. In 2017 its news entertainment so if you want real news read reputable papers and news outlets. The fact cnn is trashing trump 24/7 is because that's what sells, people hate him and if you make shows that help people hate him you make money.

Basically I feel like foxnews knows what it is. CNN is lying to itself. Most people's opinions on the two on these boards seems to bare that out, i.e. the doofus/numbers take of "calling trump out isn't being biased, its being honest!"

Palma on a hot streak lately.

Nailed the "It's not 'bias' if I like what I hear" argument.

And, judging from this post, you, apparently?:eek:

Calling out Trump isn't being biased, it is being honest. The man is a fucking imbecile.

So doofus doesn't take an L

Seems that the problem isn't calling out trump, he is fucking awful and pretty much everyone knows it, the entire problem is with cable news. It isn't news anymore it's meant to sell advertisements, get clicks, make money. In 2017 its news entertainment so if you want real news read reputable papers and news outlets. The fact cnn is trashing trump 24/7 is because that's what sells, people hate him and if you make shows that help people hate him you make money.

And TWMD makes sense

nothing new here

An interesting amount of bravado for someone who's ideas have been so thoroughly rejected. *sounds CNN Gong, cue JEJ voice* "This is...undepheated."

I'm sure that this sounded badass in your head

Thanks for an entertaining thread. CNN has basically turned into disinfotainment for left-libs. Too bad. Mainstream media became increasingly left wing after Vietnam and Watergate. Fox and Breitbart came along later and were designed from the beginning to be counterweights and correctives to the left/liberal bias that was coming increasingly to dominate the national media.

If you're interested in those stories Palma, NPR is a great resource. They talk about a wide variety of news including many of the topics you mentioned on a daily basis

Back