• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

Best D UVA has played this year. Hope they can keep that up in the 2nd.

Ha, 4 of Louisville's 5 starters combined to shoot 0% from the field.

Just saw the ad for the coach's show and at the bottom it says you can tweet or email your questions for the show. So sad that we still don't take callers.

Best game overall UVA has played all year on both ends. They need more defensive efforts like that.

I want it to be a close game, but I think Kansas is going to destroy my Cats tonight. I predict that Kansas goes up quick, leads by 10 or so at half, Kentucky makes a run out of the break, gets it down to 3, then Kansas runs it up to 15 or 20 again by the end.

Bilas: "Kentucky just doesn't have the talent they have before."

7 our of the last 8 years, #1 recruiting class in the country. The other year, #2.

between that statement and k bitching about only having 6 players. smh

7 our of the last 8 years, #1 recruiting class in the country. The other year, #2.

Those are not logically inconsistent.

Sure, but everyone leaves. Plus recruits are often ranked on potential instead of ready-to-play talent.

If you've watched Kentucky play this year I'm not sure how that is a controversial statement.

Sure, but everyone leaves. Plus recruits are often ranked on potential instead of ready-to-play talent.

If you've watched Kentucky play this year I'm not sure how that is a controversial statement.

Not controversial at all. KY doesn't even have experienced guards like last year because the twins are gone. Playing real well tonight though.

Much better game than I expected. Losing always sucks, but i'm happy with how Kentucky played.

Last edited:

Those are not logically inconsistent.

I mean, this UK team is absurdly talented. It's also a bit strange because they're getting a lot of production from a senior (Polythress, 5-star, McDAA), a junior (Lee, 5-star, McDAA), and a sophomores (Ulis, 5-star, McDAA). Ulis is up there with Murray as the most important member of this team.

Regardless, six of Kentucky's top-10 contributors are 5-star recruits and there is just one player among UK's top-10 contributors who wasn't at least a top-100 player out of high school (Willis).

Back