• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 12

There is a thread with 5 pages suggesting you fire the entire athletics program! Holy shit! Talk about fan support. How low can you go? That's right....your mods post pics of injured players. No wonder this in an Indy board.

Nothing more than a CB channel with a bunch of Barney Fife's and their one bullet.

I'll do you one better. Give me one second...

To be fair, at least South Carolina replaced their joke of a basketball coach with a pretty decent one.

There is a thread with 5 pages suggesting you fire the entire athletics program! Holy shit! Talk about fan support. How low can you go? That's right....your mods post pics of injured players. No wonder this in an Indy board.

Nothing more than a CB channel with a bunch of Barney Fife's and their one bullet.

Wait, you don't want to talk about South Carolina basketball? I thought you were such a big South Carolina fan? Don't change the subject, this is your area of expertise, right?

Yeah, not sure why anyone would want to revel in their best player getting a career ending(possibly) injury.

I think that violates the "Don't be a douchebag" rule pretty clearly. Marcus is a good kid, even if he plays for the Cocks. I vote for a punishment for Captruss.

Wait, you don't want to talk about South Carolina basketball? I thought you were such a big South Carolina fan? Don't change the subject, this is your area of expertise, right?

Hell it's got to be better than the Bzzzz out era, right? I mean really, does Mr Rogers think his players give a damn what he is saying? Or does he sit so deep on Wellman's lap that it doesn't matter? Grobe still sweeps the floors late at night in the million dollar room?

I think that violates the "Don't be a douchebag" rule pretty clearly. Marcus is a good kid, even if he plays for the Cocks. I vote for a punishment for Captruss.

Hmmm.. what would be a good punishment?

To be fair, at least South Carolina replaced their joke of a basketball coach with a pretty decent one.

I am actually insanely jealous/mad about that. I suggested last season we should hire Frank Martin since he plainly wanted out of Kansas State, and he's an excellent coach.

Of course he isn't a Wake Forest kind of guy so we would never hire him anyway.

Hell it's got to be better than the Bzzzz out era, right? I mean really, does Mr Rogers think his players give a damn what he is saying? Or does he sit so deep on Wellman's lap that it doesn't matter? Grobe still sweeps the floors late at night in the million dollar room?

name 2 current players on your basketball team without using google.

Back