• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 12

yea. we got shutout by "the" number 1 team in the country.

SEC now has what 5 teams in top 8. Can only put 2 in BCS. Pretenders like Oregon and K-State get out of the way.

Good grief. So if USC beats ND, where the heck are we with the championship game? I would guess the SEC champ is in (though UGa could still lose to GT before that game). Then maybe the UF/FSU winner? Surely a 2 loss team wouldn't get in over a 1 loss FSU team.

I want to die. Worst sports night ever.

Wake loses twice
Oregon loses
KState loses
ND is now #1

Fuck Notre Dame.

Fuck South Carolina too. Connor Shaw has super aids. I hope he gets Marcus Lattimored.

didnt take long for the sec fanboys to come out of the woodwork

Fuck South Carolina too. Connor Shaw has super aids. I hope he gets Marcus Lattimored.

Clearly a troll. You deserve better than Grobe/Bzzz out 2010, 2011, 2012 debacle or whatever you want to call it. Sitting high on the hill tonight aren't ya?

Clearly a troll. You deserve better than Grobe/Bzzz out 2010, 2011, 2012 debacle or whatever you want to call it. Sitting high on the hill tonight aren't ya?

Dude, you're a South Carolina fan in the SEC. Enjoy your 5th-3rd place finishes in football. Do you guys even play basketball?

If UF wins and ND loses, it will be them vs. SEC title game winner.

Oregon still has a shot if ND loses. If UCLA beats Stanford and Oregon beats OSU and UCLA in the PAC-12 championship they may still make the national championship.

sorry buddy, I don't take kindly to any sort of "Carolina" fan on this board, whether it be North, or the other one.

Dude, you're a South Carolina fan in the SEC. Enjoy your 5th-3rd place finishes in football. Do you guys even play basketball?

I'll make sure to drive by campus tomorrow and piss in your dumpster fire that you call WF athletics

but hey, you've always got this
Marcus-Lattimore-knee.jpg

USC could beat ND, but I doubt they will. Maybe the backup QB gives them a spark. Barkley clearly isn't getting it done.

Oregon still has a shot if ND loses. If UCLA beats Stanford and Oregon beats OSU and UCLA in the PAC-12 championship they may still make the national championship.

UF is higher in the computers. Will move up to #2 in computers. #1 with a ND loss.

Back