• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 3

BDL

#clawsOUT
Reaction score
I'm one Harris Teeter T-Bone and three bourbons deep and ready to see my Bulls break their terrible Thursday Night streak.

Former Wake recruit, Lindsey Lamar, is playing in front of dozens tonight for USF.

This has the potential to be one of the worst officiated games of the early 2012 season. Almost un-watchable.

No big Jesse Palmer fan, but Pollack really irritates me. Adds nothing.

*college gameday theme* -lou holtz voice-Alabama! Alabaaamma Alaabaaaaaaamaaaaaaamamamama

BREEEEPPPPPP
WUBWBUWBUWBUWBUWUBWUB WUB WUB
-heavy breathing-
-Lee Corso-But kirk those trojann jan jan jan jan janz

BURMnamp!PPPP! wub wub wub wub wub wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub

Rutgers' QB can't throw a football and hit the ocean.

USF about to go 0-9 all-time on Thursday nights. Crazy stat.

USF about to go 0-9 all-time on Thursday nights. Crazy stat.

That's weird. I could've sworn they beat WVU on a Thursday night in a big game...either the year we went to the OB or the next year.

That's weird. I could've sworn they beat WVU on a Thursday night in a big game...either the year we went to the OB or the next year.

Yeah. That was a signature moment in USF football history. It was on Friday night. One of the best college football atmospheres I've ever seen.

This game is nuts with the deflections. Funny they talk about how the 5-5 WR has a tough time getting the high ball on one play then he benefits from his lack of height by getting the deflection near the goal line.

It would be hard to script a more embarrassing finish to this game for USF.

Back