• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 3

Oh my god. Live ball, 15 yard penalty, BYU gets to rekick. Their fans are literally extending this game.

That's the right call for sure. You got to control the fans. Never mind whether or not it could have effected the outcome (and I think it could have if the ball had been blocked to the other side of the field), there's a definite safety issue as well.

That's the right call for sure. You got to control the fans. Never mind whether or not it could have effected the outcome (and I think it could have if the ball had been blocked to the other side of the field), there's a definite safety issue as well.

Yep. Not sure why some were saying it should be Utahs ball. The turnover on downs occurs when the play is over, not when the kick is blocked.

Have you always been a UT supporter, bojangle? I've never seen so many hook 'ems uttered by one Wake poster before.

Back