• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats Deacs!

Schwabber89

Reaction score
Nice win! Well played game after a big layoff and some tough finals. Great team effort.

Nice win! Well played game after a big layoff and some tough finals. Great team effort.

I agree we played well. I would like to see A. Washington establishing himself underneath a little more, but overall, good team win..

In. Thought we looked good. I know opponent has to be taken into account but I saw a lot of good things on offense and defense.

A lot of raw potential...just gotta get the plays under their belt a little better.

That was a good win. We beat an inferior opponent the way they should be beaten. If we can win two more going into the ACC season, dare we dream of postseason play? Of course I'm talking NIT, but that would be an absolute BzzIn result.

That was a good win. We beat an inferior opponent the way they should be beaten. If we can win two more going into the ACC season, dare we dream of postseason play? Of course I'm talking NIT, but that would be an absolute BzzIn result.

I hope not. I am still pulling for utter destruction at the hands of all legitimate foes in the hopes that there is no choice but to ditch Bzzz (and Wellman) at the end of the season.

I hope not. I am still pulling for utter destruction at the hands of all legitimate foes in the hopes that there is no choice but to ditch Bzzz (and Wellman) at the end of the season.

Thank you for your continuing support.

Hey Schwabber, please stick around for the rest of the season! It seems like you only show up when the team gets a big win. You must be good luck! Furman ran into a Bzzzzzsaw tonight!

Good win for the freshman, but somebody is going to have to pick up that dependability in scoring that CJ has been carrying like he did in the first half. I think we'll win pretty handily against UNCG on Saturday as well. Better savor it, because I don't see anymore than 2-3 wins over the next two months following these.

Things will not improve until bzz is gone.

Things will not improve until bzz is gone.

semi_pro_movie_image_will_ferrell__3_.jpg

Hey, hey, hey! We just beat Furman University, dammit.....

Back