• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus: How's It Affecting Your Work/Income?

Coronavirus: How's it affecting your work/income

• I am working and being paid as mostly as before.

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • I am working a lot more from home with same or nearly same pay.

Votes: 41 44.6%
  • My salary/income has been or is likely to be cut but I think my work/business will survive.

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • I’ve lost or expect to lose my job/my business is going under.

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
man, fuck you.

seriously.

maybe i'm a little stressed out because I might not be able to afford my rent this summer. maybe that has an effect on how people think about shit, rj.

then i come to this thread and you drop what looks like yet another patented, fucking hilarious millennial-so-needy rj "joke" and it just wasn't the time or place for me to take it. i said i was sorry if i misinterpreted it and you fucking double down and lecture me?

If this was the FIRST time you acted out improperly, it would be one thing, but it's not. If you didn't see RJ, you would have REALIZED I had used the EXACT wording as the post DIRECTLY above me, but ALL you saw was RJ. FURTHER, also on this thread. I was the FIRST person to say he was sorry to hear about Booradley losing his job. I also had said I hoped WRS wasn't going to lose too much.
You see my name and immediately CREATE something that's not there. I HOPE you'll change, but you've had years and haven't.

how fucking clueless are you? all this because i took away your fake internet points? i'm concerned about my fucking bank account, rj. numbers that might fuck up my life, dude.

I have NO clue what this means.

this is a thread about people potentially struggling financially during the coronavirus and you have yet-a-fucking-gain made it all about you. holy shit. incredible.

i think you led a really cool life judging from your stories, but your years on this fucking board seem to have been an awful decline into psychological projection and just an incredible amount of insecurity. this over a negrep? seriously?

If you actually paid attention, rather than immediately looking for the worst that isn't there, you would have seen I wasn't pissed about the rep. I was AMUSED and SADDENED by your MO and HOPED you might change.

go fuck yourself.

Speaking of "go fuck yourself", how fucking dare you talk about psychological decline. Wait a second, you are projecting that I am unbalanced. You WANT me to be out of control. Of course, the control here is what I have of you.

If I had a hope, it would be for you to calm the fuck down when you see my name. What you project upon me couldn't be farther from reality. Maybe. just maybe, if once in a while you didn't act like an asshole towards me, it would be a lot more fun. It's not a maybe from my side.

But you can't give it up. You can't see anything positive towards me and that hurts you more.

this is a dude who got banned last month for sending someone a threatening message and he's out here calling posters concerned about their future blind and irrational because they sent him negrep

i mean, c'mon, i'm just done with it.

this is a dude who got banned last month for sending someone a threatening message and he's out here calling posters concerned about their future blind and irrational because they sent him negrep

i mean, c'mon, i'm just done with it.

I SPECIFICALLY said the opposite about the rep. You are PROVING my point. You REFUSE to READ what is said.

You don't have the right to tell someone YOU know what they meant when it's 180 degrees from what that person says it meant.

How about this? I won't tell you what you meant. You don't decide what I mean if I tell you are wrong.

That shouldn't be too hard to agree to.

We can EASILY have peace if you choose it. I'm willing. Are you?

I SPECIFICALLY said the opposite about the rep. You are PROVING my point. You REFUSE to READ what is said.

You don't have the right to tell someone YOU know what they meant when it's 180 degrees from what that person says it meant.

How about this? I won't tell you what you meant. You don't decide what I mean if I tell you are wrong.

That shouldn't be too hard to agree to.

We can EASILY have peace if you choose it. I'm willing. Are you?

god, just shut the fuck up

you make this exact shitty post every time you derail a thread

it is embarrassing

you are an actual 70 year old. stop acting like a petulant fucking child

can we please retitle this to "how's it affecting RJ"

This one seems like RJ finally might have a point that the reaction was solely because it was him.

This one seems like RJ finally might have a point that the reaction was solely because it was him.

Shhhhhh....don't be reasonable.

For the lawyers, it seems like a lot of courts are closed. What happens to all the civil and criminal cases that pass statutes of limitations? Anyone have an idea what happens with civil cases that were on the schedule and have to be delayed? Are they simply shoving things back or are the ones that were on the docket screwed and have to fit in later?

Pirsig, you really are pathetic. A couple of months ago, you thought I was wishing you ill. Today, you neg repped me for either offering empathy to booradley or joking with a friend of much longer than you've been alive. I can guaran-damn-tee 1976 thought it was a funny play on words. I'm certain his lovely wife would too (I've known her since 1973 as well).

You're blind, irrational, childish hatred and blindness is not very becoming as well as being incredibly off base each time you try to understand anything.

Then:

If you actually paid attention, rather than immediately looking for the worst that isn't there, you would have seen I wasn't pissed about the rep. I was AMUSED and SADDENED by your MO and HOPED you might change.

The first post is not amused.

giphy.gif

you know, when someone sends you a negrep, no one else HAS to know about it. your rep is hidden, and if it wasn't you'd have a billion deacon heads is my guess. someone telling you your joke isn't cool doesn't mean they irrationally hate you. I think your jokes are dumb and i don't irrationally hate you either.

Didn't RJ's rep get hidden because he bitched so much about the neg rep/red bars in the first place?

Step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath. I am sorry for your situation as I'm sure everyone here is, but this is an internet message board for people with a general association with a college. Let's all try to take it down a notch.

I’m sorry. You must be new here.

Back