• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

I'm voting for Hillary but also feel it's more likely than not that she's accepted donations with some expectations (spoken or not) of political favor or consideration. This shit happens at every single level of government. She just plays with bigger numbers than most. When she put homeboy on the nuclear intel board it was pretty clear it was because he was a large donor. Sucks but it's just the state of things.

Where are the arms deals to fund rebels? Where are the dead women and children in the streets of shocked and awed cities? Where are the funds diverted from the mouths of hungry Americans?

I mean this is it? She did a guy a political favor? for fuck's sake :rulz:

yeah go vote for Donald fucking Trump or the libertarian guy.

http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foun...als-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

People that know more about the inner workings of this stuff, is this problematic or nah?

This is the shit I don't like about Hillary, but it should be called out for what it is - her (legally) romancing the Military Industrial Complex who is still profiting from perpetual warfare. As usual, Republicans are trying to split hairs and say her influence-peddling is something unique and unethical while theirs isn't, but we all know both sides do this shit and have since Eisenhower gave his warning about the MIC.

But as far as a smoking gun that the Clinton Foundation ties make this different, meh

I'm dumbfounded by people acting dumbfounded by the fact politician play favorites for money.

The likelihood is that Boeing did more lobbying than Saudi Arabia. If you'd also look back then, you'd see Obama wanted the Saudis to be closer to us than Putin.

I love that "not illegal" is the new standard.

Still no answer to the questions by the way.

That's how you can tell this is just simple Hillary hate and not a sincere desire to reform the system.

There is nothing but innuendo in there.

Is it also innuendo that she tried to keep much of this out of the public eye by setting up a private server and destroying thousands of work related emails that should have been subject to FOIA rules? A Clinton scandal is much like a giant fart; always hard to see but very easy to smell. Donald Trump is the best thing that ever happened to her; almost as good as Ross Perot was for her husband.

Donald Trump is the best thing that ever happened to her; almost as good as Ross Perot was for her husband.

No truer statement has been posted. The GOPs lack of ideas and lack of gonads is largely responsible for the inevitable presidency of Hillary Clinton. I don't think she is any worse ethically than any pub candidate of my voting lifetime, but that's not saying much. She slurps the money just as badly, and apparently this now suddenly rankles the MIC and bank slurping righties. Perhaps because she is better at it than they are, I don't know. To read these posts from reaganites would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. So they have to frame it as illegal because to simply call it out as smelly politics as usual indicts them as well.

Still no answer to the questions by the way.

That's how you can tell this is just simple Hillary hate and not a sincere desire to reform the system.

Hillary hate? I love Hillary. She's the only thing that is keeping Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren from being president.

The likelihood is that Boeing did more lobbying than Saudi Arabia. If you'd also look back then, you'd see Obama wanted the Saudis to be closer to us than Putin.

I for one have a more common interest with an American company creating American jobs and providing products that strengthen American national security, than the country who funded the hijacking of the former's products and rammed them at a high rate of speed into American buildings, whilst both were full of Americans.

But by all means, draw that equivalency. Idiot.

I for one have a more common interest with an American company creating American jobs and providing products that strengthen American national security, than the country who funded the hijacking of the former's products and rammed them at a high rate of speed into American buildings, whilst both were full of Americans.

But by all means, draw that equivalency. Idiot.

Yeah, but you probably use the export from the latter on the daily.

"When the US was in trade negotiations with Japan, Reagan got paid $2M fo two speeches in the late 80s."

Was Nancy Reagan serving as SOS and engaged in trade negotiations with Japan? How is this even close to the situation involving Hillary?

"not even the appearance of conflict"

I bet Mrs. Powell wishes she had realized the size of the speaking fees she could have commanded as the spouse of the SOS.

She really missed out on those millions of dollars.

I wonder how many other high ranking politicians and security officials quickly and quietly dismantled their own private server systems after Hillary started getting heat? I highly doubt she was the only one using such a setup.

Back