• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

I saw that attributed to the Washington Post.

Drip, drip, drip.

Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton to the State Department. The agency said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

Awesome. Going to need a few more weeks to redact the classified portions (that weren't there) from the personal emails she deleted without turning over.

Hillary Clinton believes that the people who believe her are dumb enough to believe anything. If you believe her, you're proving her right. - Paraphrased from Katherine Timpf

Last edited:
Yeah, she sucks. She isn't Trump and will put people on the SCOTUS that I approve of.

I'm good.

Nothing will change on Supreme Court except maybe some movement involving the 2d Amendment if Clinton wins.

All the voter suppression laws will be ruled unconstitutional with a Hillary Court. Citizens United will be overturned. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the draconian anti-abortion laws get overturned.

The 2nd Amendment stuff is the boogeyman of the right not from her stances.

Of course if the sky falls and Trump wins, Canada will have a wall erected by Inauguration Day.

All the voter suppression laws will be ruled unconstitutional with a Hillary Court. Citizens United will be overturned. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the draconian anti-abortion laws get overturned.

Of course if the sky falls and Trump wins, Canada will have a wall erected by Inauguration Day.

It's all up to Julian. I hope he doesn't wait too late to deliver the wooden stake to that vampiress

Why would Hillary overturn Citizen's United? She has the most to gain from that ruling. Who do you think is bankrolling her campaign?

Well, she and basically every Dem has said that will be done.

Also in 2020, if CU is overturned her ground game would be even more important and valuable.

Well, she and basically every Dem has said that will be done.

Also in 2020, if CU is overturned her ground game would be even more important and valuable.

Best laugh of my day.
"she ...has said"

Just curious, what current laws do you consider draconian anti-abortion laws?

The ones in places like TX that have closed down clinics and put the lives of women who aren't even pregnant at risk by making them 50, 100 or 150 miles to get care. In many states if a doctor doesn't have admitting privileges at a hospital, no procedures can be done. Then. local hospitals deny all doctors that provide abortions admitting privileges. This effectively bans all abortions.

In Ohio, they banned public hospitals from giving doctors admitting privileges.

In Indiana, they make the woman bury or order cremation for the fetus. This is draconian and pure evil. This is even the law for early term miscarriages.

These are some I know off the top of my head. I would not be surprised if all the "admitting privilege laws" are struck down as unconstitutional as effectively make abortions illegal.

Here's a question for you. How can you justify voting for Trump knowing the following:

He brought teenage girls as young as 14 to be "models" and housed them in grossly overcrowded apartments, charging them exorbitant rents, fees and food charges effectively making them his slaves.

He paid Polish workers $4/hour, made them sleep on the floor of the Trump Plaza as they were building, withheld food and pay and had to be sued over it. They were his slaves too.

He has kept tips from so many of his other workers that they had a class action suit to get paid.

He has stolen millions from vendors and contractors, daring them to sue to get what is justifiably theirs.

For over forty years, he has had a history of racial discrimination in housing and employment.

He said a AMERICAN born judge could be fair because his parents came form Mexico.

And there's a ton more and you know it.

How can you suspend your morals to support such a person?

Back