• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

Here's a question for you. How can you justify voting for Trump knowing the following:

He brought teenage girls as young as 14 to be "models" and housed them in grossly overcrowded apartments, charging them exorbitant rents, fees and food charges effectively making them his slaves.

He paid Polish workers $4/hour, made them sleep on the floor of the Trump Plaza as they were building, withheld food and pay and had to be sued over it. They were his slaves too.

He has kept tips from so many of his other workers that they had a class action suit to get paid.

He has stolen millions from vendors and contractors, daring them to sue to get what is justifiably theirs.

For over forty years, he has had a history of racial discrimination in housing and employment.

He said a AMERICAN born judge could be fair because his parents came form Mexico.

And there's a ton more and you know it.

How can you suspend your morals to support such a person?

Does RJ have a special word document saved on his computer with all his talking points and then copy and paste, or does he retype them every time?

In Indiana, they make the woman bury or order cremation for the fetus. This is draconian and pure evil. This is even the law for early term miscarriages.

It's (partly) because you post shit like this that nobody takes you seriously. Abortion clinics in Indiana were flushing aborted fetuses down the toilet. Indiana passed a law requiring the *clinics* to properly dispose of the remains, with the mother having the right to take the aborted fetus if she wanted to properly dispose of it herself. The law passed with bipartisan support.

Indiana does not, as you claim, "make the woman bury or order cremation of the fetus."

http://aleteia.org/2015/08/12/india...ng-clinics-to-offer-burial-of-aborted-babies/

Last edited:
The ones in places like TX that have closed down clinics and put the lives of women who aren't even pregnant at risk by making them 50, 100 or 150 miles to get care. In many states if a doctor doesn't have admitting privileges at a hospital, no procedures can be done. Then. local hospitals deny all doctors that provide abortions admitting privileges. This effectively bans all abortions.

In Ohio, they banned public hospitals from giving doctors admitting privileges.

In Indiana, they make the woman bury or order cremation for the fetus. This is draconian and pure evil. This is even the law for early term miscarriages.

These are some I know off the top of my head. I would not be surprised if all the "admitting privilege laws" are struck down as unconstitutional as effectively make abortions illegal.

Why should there be any stigma to the disposal of a random clump of tissue? How is that "evil"?

We have been repeatedly assured that clumps of tissue are devoid of life, rights and dignity. They are merely the chattel of the property owner; no more entitled to a second thought than household furnishings or eighteenth century black Americans. In the face of a half century's worth of assurances, I am confused by your newfound consternation.

Make up your mind, RJ.

Last edited:
Here's a question for you. How can you justify voting for Trump knowing the following:

He brought teenage girls as young as 14 to be "models" and housed them in grossly overcrowded apartments, charging them exorbitant rents, fees and food charges effectively making them his slaves.

He paid Polish workers $4/hour, made them sleep on the floor of the Trump Plaza as they were building, withheld food and pay and had to be sued over it. They were his slaves too.

He has kept tips from so many of his other workers that they had a class action suit to get paid.

He has stolen millions from vendors and contractors, daring them to sue to get what is justifiably theirs.

For over forty years, he has had a history of racial discrimination in housing and employment.

He said a AMERICAN born judge could be fair because his parents came form Mexico.

And there's a ton more and you know it.

How can you suspend your morals to support such a person?

RJ throws out facts while sailor posts third-handed conclusions derived from opeds.

Hillary and her many wheelbarrows
Jonah Goldberg

DO YOU KNOW the old wheelbarrow joke? It’s truly funny only to grandpas and the grandkids they tell it to, so I won’t bother with the elaborate setup. For years a factory worker pushes a wheelbarrow full of straw past a security guard on his way out. Suspicious that the guy is stealing something, the guard looks in the straw but can’t find anything. Finally, when the worker is retiring, the guard asks, “I know you’ve been stealing something — can you tell me what it is?

The guy smiles and says, “Wheelbarrows.”

That joke keeps popping into my head whenever I hear Hillary Clinton’s defenders say there’s no evidence of a quid pro quo in the fresh batch of emails released this week. According to many Republican critics, the trove provides fresh evidence that the Clinton Foundation was, in Donald Trump’s words, a “pay-to-play” scheme, selling access to and favors from the Secretary of State.

This whole argument misses the point. What we know from these emails, particularly thanks to an analysis by the Associated Press, is that Clinton or other State Department officials agreed to meet or talk on the phone with a large number of Clinton Foundation donors. Some of these meetings probably would have happened if the foundation never existed. But clearly some wouldn’t have.

Team Clinton wants to say that even though these meetings and conversations took place, there’s no evidence that anyone was granted a special favor.

Fine. Maybe. We’ll see. But even if that’s true, is there any evidence that the Clinton Foundation wasn’t eager to leave the impression that a donation couldn’t hurt your chances with the State Department?

This brings me back to the wheelbarrow joke. The meetings (and phone calls) are the wheelbarrows. It really doesn’t matter if there’s nothing “inside” the wheelbarrows; the meetings and conversations alone were valuable. -

http://www.unionleader.com/columns/...ny-wheelbarrows-08292016#sthash.9hrKSsHw.dpuf

seriously, don't you think the Republicans will immediately move to impeach when she takes the oath of office? I do

They just found dozens of bengazi email in the 55,000 "personal" email she tried to wipe from her server and didn't turn over. "Personal"?

At what point does your own credibility matter more than her candidacy? Try to answer without using the names Donald or Trump.

Let's say the dog catches the car at this point, and Hillary gets obliterated and thrown in prison. What does the Trump Presidency look like?

Let's say the dog catches the car at this point, and Hillary gets obliterated and thrown in prison. What does the Trump Presidency look like?

It will look like a sitcom that never made it past pilot season. We'll be too busy trying to figure out who Tim Kaine is going to fill his cabinet out with.

We don't have to choose between a Trump Presidency and enforcing the laws against the Clintons. Those aren't the only options.

seriously, don't you think the Republicans will immediately move to impeach when she takes the oath of office? I do

It would show they have no interest in America succeeding just like their actions against Bill and against Obama. House Republican make 2 yos who haven't been potty trained look mature.

It's (partly) because you post shit like this that nobody takes you seriously. Abortion clinics in Indiana were flushing aborted fetuses down the toilet. Indiana passed a law requiring the *clinics* to properly dispose of the remains, with the mother having the right to take the aborted fetus if she wanted to properly dispose of it herself. The law passed with bipartisan support.

Indiana does not, as you claim, "make the woman bury or order cremation of the fetus."

http://aleteia.org/2015/08/12/india...ng-clinics-to-offer-burial-of-aborted-babies/

WRONG!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...passed-law-requiring-funerals-aborted-fetuses

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/14/12190380/mike-pence-trump-vice-president-abortion-funerals-fetuses

This is why no one takes Junebug's BS seriously.

The media continually calls this Hillary vs Trump.
I believe this is calculated.
The only positives possessed by Clinton are she is female and Trump is, well, Trump.

The only positives possessed by Clinton are she is female and Trump is, well, Trump.

That's a negative for some voters.

No it's not. Johnson has no chance and very little money. If they had Perot money, they would have been taken more seriously. At least they would have been able to have a presence. Johnson doesn't.

The reason third and fourth parties work in other countries and not the US is that in Germany and other places they win local elections, then parliamentary elections before thinking about going national. Here they basically start at the top.

Before someone freaks out and says, "well there are independents and maybe a Green Party local official or two", they aren't organized to win over and over locally and statewide.

I know you aren't going to read the articles others post, but you really should read the ones that you yourself do.

From the first one you posted:

"And, as Mother Jones reported in March, the law also required that *health care facilities* inter or cremate the remains of an aborted fetus...."

Fucking moron.

Back