• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

"The sweeping abortion bill that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed into law in March gained national attention for prohibiting women from electing to have an abortion due to the race, gender, or disability of the fetus. But the bill contained another unusual provision: It required that aborted fetuses receive what amounts to a funeral.

"

It is you who are intellectually challenged.

What a silly question! I would have thought you would have understood that the funeral provision was to make the woman feel like a murderer for having an abortion.

"The sweeping abortion bill that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed into law in March gained national attention for prohibiting women from electing to have an abortion due to the race, gender, or disability of the fetus. But the bill contained another unusual provision: It required that aborted fetuses receive what amounts to a funeral.

"

It is you who are intellectually challenged.

You said the law required *mothers* to bury/cremate an aborted fetus. That is demonstrably wrong. The law required *abortion facilities* to bury/cremate. The parents are permitted to take the fetus and, only if they do, are they required to bury/cremate.

Take the L, Jack. And stop making shit up.

What a silly question! I would have thought you would have understood that the funeral provision was to make the woman feel like a murderer for having an abortion.

There is no funeral provision, you fucking moron. Read the statute, not just what your left wing masters tell you it says.

You said the law required *mothers* to bury/cremate an aborted fetus. That is demonstrably wrong. The law required *abortion facilities* to bury/cremate. The parents are permitted to take the fetus and, only if they do, are they required to bury/cremate.

Take the L, Jack. And stop making shit up.

The who?

You have to make sure it's really good and crispy you don't want anyone to potential benefit from your decision, like science.

I presume, by the fact RJ is posting on other threads but not this one, that he is still looking for the Indiana law. I'm sure I'll get a full mea culpa once he's read it. I'm just sure of it.

Stop being a bitch -- the fetus is required to be buried/cremated, when its tissue could have been donated. It's a fucking religious-based, punitive, intending to shame women and hinder science. You keep patting yourself on the back over winning a technical initial argument with rj.

Stop being a bitch -- the fetus is required to be buried/cremated, when its tissue could have been donated. It's a fucking religious-based, punitive, intending to shame women and hinder science. You keep patting yourself on the back over winning a technical initial argument with rj.

junebug hiding in the Fens of Technicality? no wai!

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...mandated-mourning-for-aborted-fetuses/482688/

"Here’s what will happen after a woman gets an abortion in the state of Indiana, starting this July. She will be told, verbally and in writing, that she has the right to choose what she does with her aborted fetus. She will be given a list of her options for disposal, and offered counseling. The fetus does not have to be named, but it will receive its own burial-transit form, just like any dead body. This form will travel with it to a funeral home, where it will be buried or cremated. There won’t necessarily be a ceremony; the fetus may not get its own headstone or urn. But it will be laid to rest in the way of a human. Aborted fetuses in Indiana, nearly all smaller than a peapod, will no longer be treated as medical waste."

Here's another that states women have to decide and them pay for services I described:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...s_so_extreme_even_republicans_don_t_like.html

The law was struck down, but even her there is a passage about what we were discussing.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/Judge-strikes-down-Indiana-abortion-law-13867401

"Indiana’s law would also require that aborted fetuses be disposed of through burial or cremation. Planned Parenthood is also challenging the fetal disposal provision, as is Indiana University in a separate lawsuit which argues that it would prevent its scientists from acquiring fetal tissue for scientific research and sharing it with other institutions."

If you want to parse words, keep going.

Everybody is wrong but Junebug...that's your MO in most of your posts.

lol

No it's not. Johnson has no chance and very little money. If they had Perot money, they would have been taken more seriously. At least they would have been able to have a presence. Johnson doesn't.

The reason third and fourth parties work in other countries and not the US is that in Germany and other places they win local elections, then parliamentary elections before thinking about going national. Here they basically start at the top.

Before someone freaks out and says, "well there are independents and maybe a Green Party local official or two", they aren't organized to win over and over locally and statewide.

Ya. Perot got Bill Clinton elected. I guess Perot is responsible for this shitshow election.

Ya. Perot got Bill Clinton elected. I guess Perot is responsible for this shitshow election.

Trump is responsible for his own discrimination, federal crimes, stealing from hard -working Americans and much more.

At least George Wallace was up front with his hate. Donald Trump is the worst human being who has been a major candidate for POTUS in at least the last 100 years. It's impossible to have morals and vote.

there's no question I opposed W, McCain and Mitt on the boards. I disagreed with them but they had morals.

Is anyone more condescending than Strickland at this point?

Back