• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

Do you type that spiel out every time or do you have it saved somewhere?

I have not said anything negative to you in months, but you feel the need to act this way out of the blue. There doesn't need to be friction, but you choose to make it that way.

Hell, creamy and I might not agree on what day it is, but most of the time we have fun. That doesn't seem possible with you. You have to try to put me down.

lol

Creamy said he's not voting this year on another thread, silly. You're being trolled. We good, RJ

As long as you keep acting like you are, I don't consider that "good". But it does prove my point.

never mind

Last edited:
I wish every politician's scandal involved people donating millions to charity. That would be dope.

I still haven't heard an explanation of who exactly should and shouldn't be allowed to donate to the Clinton Foundation.

I still haven't heard an explanation of who exactly should and shouldn't be allowed to donate to the Clinton Foundation.

You should only contribute if you need access to Hillary or some other favor. Otherwise, I am sure you will be able to find a more appropriate way to help humankind.

I wish every politician's scandal involved people donating millions to charity. That would be dope.

it's impressive. it would be a bigger newstory if the clintons had an undocumented cleaning lady than trump's history.

You should only contribute if you need access to Hillary or some other favor. Otherwise, I am sure you will be able to find a more appropriate way to help humankind.

Do you have a serious response? Who should and shouldn't be allowed to donate to the Clinton Foundation?

Any donor that had a conflict of interest or even the appearance of a conflict should not have been permitted to donate. Officials at the Clinton Foundation could have easily provided a list of other foundations and not-for-profits doing similar work so the donor could carry out his or her charitable intent.

We were assured Hillary's role as SOS would be insulated from the Clinton Foundation if the foundation abided by a Memorandum of Understanding required by the Obama administration. We now know the Clinton Foundation blew off many of the provisions of the MOU that would have prevented conflicts.

http://www.politico.com/pdf/PPM119_090113_clintonmouletter_thrush.pdf

Back