• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

Without commenting on the veracity of these alleged quotes, do you think Trump doesn't say more and worse on a daily basis?

He's said as bad at official campaign events.

Without commenting on the veracity of these alleged quotes, do you think Trump doesn't say more and worse on a daily basis?

If you want to argue the real Hillary is at least as narcissistic and foul-mouthed as Trump I would agree.

One former law student's take on Hillary teaching law at University of Arkansas:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/p...aw-professors-student-hiram-mcbeth/index.html

I have a another, this from an acquaintance of mine in the late 1990s. He did not have Bill but he did have a class with Hillary. Here is what he told me whan I asked him the obvious question, "So, what was she like?"

Answer: a complete phony. She came in the lecture hall, dressed in jeans, t-shirt, sandals, and wearing very thick glasses. In short she was playing hippie. She did not look at anyone, no eye contact whatsoever with any students during the entire lecture. She simply paced up and down staring at the opposite wall, seemingly lost in her own world. This went on for the entire semester with no change.

I once had a prof - not at Wake - who lectured with his eyes closed. No eye contact. It was extremely disconcerting.

Hillary is a strange bird. Always has been.

Tonight we get to hear the crooked one make her crooked speech. Oh joy!
24hcZSS.jpg

And yet the guy who got screwed over by the rigged system is all on board with her now and pleading with his followers to do the same. They bought into everything else he said. Why not this?

One former law student's take on Hillary teaching law at University of Arkansas:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/p...aw-professors-student-hiram-mcbeth/index.html

I have a another, this from an acquaintance of mine in the late 1990s. He did not have Bill but he did have a class with Hillary. Here is what he told me whan I asked him the obvious question, "So, what was she like?"

Answer: a complete phony. She came in the lecture hall, dressed in jeans, t-shirt, sandals, and wearing very thick glasses. In short she was playing hippie. She did not look at anyone, no eye contact whatsoever with any students during the entire lecture. She simply paced up and down staring at the opposite wall, seemingly lost in her own world. This went on for the entire semester with no change.

I once had a prof - not at Wake - who lectured with his eyes closed. No eye contact. It was extremely disconcerting.

Hillary is a strange bird. Always has been.

big fucking deal she dressed up a little and didn't look at anyone. You people are fucking reaching

I like that it has come to this for the Hillary-hating crowd. There is so much hate they don't even know how/when to stop. Our resident spasm-poster BSFFL just scattershots bad things like her cussing now. I love watching you people :thumbsup: go through these contortions. Fucking high comedy, that.

I like that it has come to this for the Hillary-hating crowd. There is so much hate they don't even know how/when to stop. Our resident spasm-poster BSFFL just scattershots bad things like her cussing now. I love watching you people :thumbsup: go through these contortions. Fucking high comedy, that.

To be fair, there's a lot to hate with Crooked Hillary. Not my fault you're too much of a brainwashed shill to notice.

lol Im a Bernie man myself, but i ain't no spoiled cunt like the ones at the convention acting like babies. Carry on

Still waiting for any pre-May bombshells. I guess I won't hold my breath

lol Im a Bernie man myself, but i ain't no spoiled cunt like the ones at the convention acting like babies. Carry on

Not so fast, sources indicate you have plenty of "fart-ins" whenever it is Quiche night

Back