• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

Hillary has debased her supporters to such an extent that they don't care if her campaign framed an innocent man of being a pedophile. Remarkable. It's what the Clintons do- get onboard their bandwagon and sell your soul and lose all sense of decency.

you have no idea if he's innocent of anything

I am 100% certain this attempt to smear him as being a pedophile is completely false. I understand as a Clinton supporter you prefer to remain uninformed, ignorance is bliss after all, and you're no doubt clueless when it comes to the facts of this case. But anyone who looks at what has been revealed so far and takes this attempt to smear Assange seriously is a complete idiot. Does that mean the Clinton campaign is behind it? While it looks like there might be a connection, I haven't seen anything definitive. But these are early days and I hope more will be revealed. It is certainly something that Congress needs to look into.

you can add "things about ITC" to the lengthy list of things you know little to nothing about.

you can add "things about ITC" to the lengthy list of things you know little to nothing about.

Okay, assuming you're informed, given what we now know about the front company Todd and Clare, make a reasonable sounding case for the "Assange is a pedophile" smear being legitimate. Please take into account the fake profiles, the pics that were all taken from elsewhere on the net, the fake names, the invalid telephone number, the UN delisting them, etc.

Back