• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly that's only on Sunday. My husband wants it now and I'm ready to go to the y.

There is a comment on the Wake Forest facebook page that was idiotic in relation to the game last night. I was about to reply. Then I saw it was from a "the head janitor at tanger outlets" and I refrained.

There is a comment on the Wake Forest facebook page that was idiotic in relation to the game last night. I was about to reply. Then I saw it was from a "the head janitor at tanger outlets" and I refrained.

I browsed those last night during my drunken rage. Saw a good one that went like: "Find another bandwagon to jump on you loosers! Their 1-1, the season is early. Go Deacs!"

If Texas falls apart tonight I will officially consider myself to have the worst touch in sports. The first year I pulled for them was the McCoy disaster against Alabama. Its been downhill since then.

I browsed those last night during my drunken rage. Saw a good one that went like: "Find another bandwagon to jump on you loosers! Their 1-1, the season is early. Go Deacs!"

the demon deacon bandwagon had all its tires stolen years ago, the paint has rusted over, and the floorboard is now the cheapest wood planks at home depot

She's riding him extra hard this morning.

no it's not even banging which i could laugh at. it's like wind sprints. the place turns into globo gym every morning at 5 am. i think i am going to start screwing with them.

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU COMPLAIN ON THE CT Y'ALL. you list your complaint if there is a realistic solution, then you list the solution.

well it's not THE beach, son.

ha ha you slipped.

enazu9a8.jpg

If Texas falls apart tonight I will officially consider myself to have the worst touch in sports. The first year I pulled for them was the McCoy disaster against Alabama. Its been downhill since then.

We should know after the OK State game whether they're for real. Same goes for OK State. Should be a good game.

I slept on my couch until 6 am before moving to my bed and am now hungover. Thanks Lobo.

good thing mack brown didn't want jameis, right?

Who do you think will get the 2020 Olympics today? It's between Istanbul, Madrid, and Tokyo. My gut says Madrid. I really don't think Tokyo will get it because of Fukushima and they don't want another situation like they had on Beijing.

Who do you think will get the 2020 Olympics today? It's between Istanbul, Madrid, and Tokyo. My gut says Madrid. I really don't think Tokyo will get it because of Fukushima and they don't want another situation like they had on Beijing.

I think you're underestimating the corruption from the Turkey delegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back