• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the same one, buckets. I only used Beard Lube and it worked perfectly. My best advice is to just not press down at all, just let the weight of the razor drag it down your face. I'm not very good at the against the grain shave yet, but I didn't cut myself which is the main thing.

jack-black-beard-lube-conditioning-shave-16.jpg

I found it funny that it worked so well with just the Beard Lube.The guys at Badger and Blade made it seem like my face would fall of if I didn't use a badger hair brush and soap with the exact ratio of water.

lol can we get an opinion from someone who actually has something to shave?

I don't have much to shave, but it is pretty coarse hair and it grows in different directions. I'm hoping the safety razor will clear things up.

whats the appeal of getting a razor that you have to be that careful with cutting yourself with?

I don't have much to shave, but it is pretty coarse hair and it grows in different directions. I'm hoping the safety razor will clear things up.

Plus it's blonde so even if you don't no one will ever be the wiser.

I found it funny that it worked so well with just the Beard Lube.The guys at Badger and Blade made it seem like my face would fall of if I didn't use a badger hair brush and soap with the exact ratio of water.

They're ridiculous, some of the threads of dudes critiquing pics of lather for having one air bubble

whats the appeal of getting a razor that you have to be that careful with cutting yourself with?

Shaving like a grandpa is manly, saves lots of money, closer shave, better for razor burn if you get that

yessssssss

the brush makes a big difference. just buy the tweezerman one that's like $11

Is there no CFB thread today? Some great games. Go Dawgs right now. Feeling great chat thread. Got a call that some noob in TN tried to charge $500 to my debit card so had to cancel that shit tho oh well. Football football bourbon bourbon.

awar, you wouldn't like my beard. I look like a hobo when I grow it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back