• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna head out to Maize Cantina in HP in just a bit. Everyone in the Triad should check the place out.

That's true. If you don't have as good a beard as httd does then maybe you should just shave it.

TWDeac loves Ohio State, little known fact you guys

TWDeac loves Ohio State, little known fact you guys

:) I was trying to find a football thread to gloat over Braxton's injury but then thought better of it. The kid seems like a nice guy, he just plays for the worst football team in the universe.

Meh I'm 26 and awesome just ask Knight or TAB.

I think UGa could still be a natty champ quality squad.

Loved that onside kick and this no huddle and theit qb ain't scared of clowney

jadeveon did the same shit last year and was a first team all American people are so damn stupid jesus

There are people on here that like the vols, the dawgs, and the noles so screw it why not.

Except they are ACC so that would be so lowf

I dont think I'd same I am a fan, I just like the U from the uncle Luke days and hope they do it again sometime

I fucking hate the U AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.

it's a guarantee that the Panthers are losing tomorrow, btw. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back