• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As shitty as this weekend has been sports-wise, I'm so glad football is back.

My biggest problem with this, unfortunately, is that they aren't even Catholic. Ain't no demons gonna get exorcised by a non-Catholic reverend (with CHILDREN!).

Also, how could the bastardized latin of JK Rowling actually summon demons?

Also, I do approve of their belief in the succubus and incubus.

Do you think cave babies got in trouble for drawing on the walls?

Do you think cave babies got in trouble for drawing on the walls?

The only reason we have cave paintings is because the mr clean magic eraser had not yet been invented.

apparently there's this forum for dudes and the whole thing is about dudes talking about penis enlargement. I'm like 5 minutes into it but this is nuts.

"What i do is:

Warm up: 15 min
Clamp: 10 min.
Rest:5 minutes- I do helicopter shakes and slapping
Rest:5 minutes- I do helicopter shakes and slapping

Although I agree with the previous post you should never clamp unless you have a lot of experience, maybe try ulis and bundled stretches and then move onto horse squeezes and then finally clamping.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha palma reading penis enlargement forums YES am i drunk or is this real life

I 100% CALLED THAT INTERCEPTION 3 PLAYS AGO. I SAID THEY WERE GOING TO GET TO LIKE THE 50 AND THEN TURNOVER. BAM.

poor eli, have fun playing peyton next week.

Jury Duty today. So many poors in this room. You guys would hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back