• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah, our hot admin just got back from vacay and it turns out she went to Burning Man

yeah how about never happens again.

so - back to my surge protector question? do I need to buy really expensive ones? I guess when I preface with it being boring, nobody reads it.

First, yes, that was a very boring question and I was distracted trying to unsee DeacFreak07's eyeball needle video. That said, I'm not expert on this, but I did look into this a while back and figured out most of those cheap power strips offer you no protection whatsoever. I did end up using a gift card to buy a well-rated surge protector for my main TV set-up.

I must say, it was difficult to pass along the news that Carrol O'Connor was in fact dead and had been so for over a decade.

if you've never been hungover at 8 AM on a monday, i don't know what to tell you, phan

I think I'm at the point where I'm still drunk and the hangover is beginning to start

Just gonna do my best to not get fired today.

As it turns out, I wasn't hungover at all -- I was trashed. Like blitzed. I anticipate that the hangover will commence in the next couple of hours.

yeah how about never happens again.

so - back to my surge protector question? do I need to buy really expensive ones? I guess when I preface with it being boring, nobody reads it.

You don't need a super expensive one. Just buy a decent brand, not a knock off like Slony or Famsung.

Never understood the phrase "meteoric rise." Do meteors rise? I feel like they fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back