• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has all of our wedding stuff saved in a folder in her email account so I have the password. I went to check something and the first thing that popped up was a buddy of mine getting her tickets. That night she said if I needed any wedding stuff to just ask her until my birthday is over.

She has all of our wedding stuff saved in a folder in her email account so I have the password. I went to check something and the first thing that popped up was a buddy of mine getting her tickets. That night she said if I needed any wedding stuff to just ask her until my birthday is over.

oooops. Act surprised, I guess?

eh could be worse, good central location, we'll enjoy ourselves regardless

Anybody got any fun plans this weekend?

Think we're going to a farm to pick out pumpkins and go apple/cherry picking. #swpl

Tee ball games Friday and Saturday and then a girl's brunch at scrambled on Sunday. I think Matt plans to watch the Presidents Cup all weekend.

i can't believe epic meal time is still a thing and that harley is not dead of diabeetus

was supposed to go to a wedding but the overflow from the midlands is reaching the coast now so i don't know if i can make it up there

I ain't got shit this weekend. Hoping to keep work to a minimum and spend the vast majority of my time drinking dranks and watching sportsball.

Hitting up the oddball comedy tour this weekend d

After working a couple 14 hours days to end the week, I'm looking forward to sleeping and watching ALL of the sports.

Saturday is also my nephew's 1st birthday party!

The sheer # of times Andre called Lucius "pop" in the latest ep of Empire...

I can't fucking believe so few of you noobs watch this show. GOAT.

dinner and drinks with OSD's tomorrow evening. Saturday afternoon volunteering for a government conference that's being held here in Winston, then probably hit up a few Winston bars, or just one, ok Burke Street Pub only
Remind me in the morning to respond to your pm. I read it but haven't had proper time to respond yet.

Wolf 1297 and I got to Portland yesterday to begin our week vacation in the Pacific Northwest. Tomorrow we head to Idaho for some hiking along the Lewis & Clark Trail. Saturday we hit Missoula, Montana and may take in the Montana Grizzlies game. Sunday we visit friends in Pullman, WA. Monday back to Portland and meet up with lbE. Head home on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back