• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend plans?

Changing the oil on the Cruiser, washing and waxing it, vacuuming it out.
Watching USMNT vs MEX

Otherwise, lots of white space on the schedule.

Remind me in the morning to respond to your pm. I read it but haven't had proper time to respond yet.

Yah it takes time to fully process bieber peen. Give it a thoughtful response.

CT is led ded this morning.

We're camping at Stone Mountain (NC) this weekend. I used to go there each year with the Boy Scouts and have been a few times. What are the must sees and dos up there? The last time we hiked up there a few years ago, we went to the top, but didnt go to to any of the falls.

My neck of the woods. The loop trail is a great hike. We usually go up the face, and down the waterfall. Shoeless farm boys go rock sliding as these little falls, but I can't remember the name right now. They are near the backcountry camping area trailhead.

i will never have to worry about being early to a party with my fiancee

she's in her own world when it comes to time

a lot like df2009

Mrs. DF07 is not a punctual person.

Weekend: firepit party tonight, long run in the morning, watching the Wake game in the afternoon, then possibly going to a party in Charlotte tomorrow night. Sunday I'll probably do some yard work to pick up all the sticks and limbs that the storm brought down last week.

Im taking one of my teaching certification exams this morning and I just had to copy down a 60 word statement in cursive saying that I won't cheat or disclose test questions.

My form looks like a toddler tried to write on it. RIP cursive skills. The computer has killed you.

CT 177: He went to the dungeon, and what happend next changed him forever

Oh and I think I'm gonna do some Uber driving this weekend for ACL round two. Got all my updated paperwork submitted earlier this week. Hopefully I scoop up some festival baes.

Im taking one of my teaching certification exams this morning and I just had to copy down a 60 word statement in cursive saying that I won't cheat or disclose test questions.

My form looks like a toddler tried to write on it. RIP cursive skills. The computer has killed you.

I couldn't write in cursive if I had to. If I write it's in this scribble scrabble print that I can't even read sometimes.

No nursery furniture yet, going to get our living room furniture set. HEMNES TV Stand and bookcases, a breakfast nook table and maybe a glass front cabinet for the dining room.

Nursery is still full of boxes from the move. Goal is to have it cleaned out by Christmas so I can repaint and get all the furniture in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back