• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was big on CHUCK early on after he committed. Guy was a playmaker at BK.

My firm does headshots. I had to do mine this week and it was miserable.

YO lawyers, does your firm do full body portraits for your firm website? I've decided it's the worst possible choice for a website a firm can make. They look uniformly awkward, and what do you do if you have a disabled attorney?

Ours were basically waist up and that was awkward enough as it was.

She's no Krystal Ball.

I think they once co-hosted a show together.

I wasn't aware of Krystal Ball. So, she has to be one of the first people in the Facebook generation to lose an election campaign because of pictures from college, right?

I wasn't aware of Krystal Ball. So, she has to be one of the first people in the Facebook generation to lose an election campaign because of pictures from college, right?

If I remember correctly, it was post-college. I think she was married to the dude in the pics. And they were pretty tame pictures, all things considered.

Your point stands though.

Biff's reign continues to cast a long shadow over the chat thread.

So I spent all day yesterday running an ultramarathon, but OSD's picture of the oyo flag killed me.

Meh, my results weren't that impressive compared to a lot of other people there. I hardly had any mileage base, and my long run up to that point was about 6 miles. I think the male winner had 117 and the female winner had about 109, just amazing stuff.

Cupp > Ball

The Ball pics were sexy Halloween pics with her boyfriend now husband, right?

The Snapchat and Tinder bros are going to flat ruin millennial political careers.

Cupp > Ball

The Ball pics were sexy Halloween pics with her boyfriend now husband, right?

The Snapchat and Tinder bros are going to flat ruin millennial political careers.

The kid who was student council president of my HS, on the Robertson scholly at UNC/Duke, and easily the most likely of anybody I know (except TexasDeac) to get into politics talked about this to me in high school. I remember thinking he was exaggerating. He told me later (in college) that he would never have FB either for this same reason.

Prophetic. Kid was wise beyond his years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back