• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno why I volunteered to cover the game for BSD, I'd so much rather get ripped drunk.

LOLOL, so some rando on Facebook just requested to join a Facebook group I apparently administrate. Townie, WaketheUniverse, DF2009 (?), and I made it when we were super drunk early, early in college -- called "God Bless America" or something. We invited basically everyone at Wake Forest and then invented for each of them a "title" which was related to something awesome in America like "Dale Earnhardt" or "Mount Mitchell" or "Cheese" or "Blowjobs". It was a great success.

So apparently not only does the group still exist (and someone want in), the only remaining members that I recognize are Joe Dukes, LD Williams, Alan Williams (!), and Ben Mauk. SUCCESS!

Some 15 year old here in Raleigh took his parents' Mercedes for a joy ride last night, cranked it up to 90 MPH on a 30 MPH road, then flipped and crashed that motherfucker directly INTO the house I used to live in. Like, through the guest bedroom. That is goddamn impressive.

Homeowner is one of my coworkers/good friends.

Wait who was the lady they interviewed if he crashe into his parents house?

He crashed his parents car into another house. House apparently used to belong say hey and now belongs to my coworker, Marie. (Who is def going to be pissed that she's on the news in a huge t shirt and glasses!)

yeah write drunk edit sober broh. makes freelancing ten times easier.

I think it's only alcoholism if you try to quit.

I held off drinking (heavily) until the fourth quarter. I had basically written my ending and then we stormed back. Fuck that holding call.

Last-minute wedding invite for the sister of a friend, who I've never met. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back