• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Pitch Perfect 2 good? Probs gonna rent it tonight no matter what, but I am curious. The first one was like a top ten movie of all time.

it's entertaining, but not as good as the first.

Was Pitch Perfect 2 good? Probs gonna rent it tonight no matter what, but I am curious. The first one was like a top ten movie of all time.

All the lesbian undertones without any payoff was the definition of a cinema cock tease.

Was Pitch Perfect 2 good? Probs gonna rent it tonight no matter what, but I am curious.

Yes, it's good.

The first one was like a top ten movie of all time.

walterwhite.gif

I'm getting my new heat pump installed on Wednesday. Hoping that I won't need to turn the heat on in my house for a while but given how icky the weather is right now, it'll be nice to know I have a safe heat source.

Gotta call the oil company and see if they will pump out the leftover oil remaining in my tank.

Had originally planned to come down for homecoming but virtually all of my friends ended up bailing for one reason or another so we just scrapped it since the timing isn't exactly ideal for me either. It's our 15th too, so a mildly significant one.

15 years for me too. But just can't make the timing work with life. Will miss being there

Nice round at Ponte Vedra, my #sauces tell me another chatter is on a US open course atm

Nice round at Ponte Vedra, my #sauces tell me another chatter is on a US open course atm

That was fun. Some absurdly hard holes. Got invited to play Pine Valley next weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back