• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea we use to go there a lot few years ago for NFL games, great setup if you get there early. Also had a friend that was banging one of the bartenders so that was good for the drink hookup.

Some 15 year old here in Raleigh took his parents' Mercedes for a joy ride last night, cranked it up to 90 MPH on a 30 MPH road, then flipped and crashed that motherfucker directly INTO the house I used to live in. Like, through the guest bedroom. That is goddamn impressive.

That dude parties.

For real. Imagine how hardcore this dude is going to be when he's like a senior in college.

It's pretty crazy though. Shit is on the news here and everything. He fucked my old house UP.

The back of the car went through the house? Jesus.

Doing homework on a Friday night. Never did that at Wake. This sucks.

Moon's manic back and forths are way too specific for him not to be secretly going to gay bars throughout Atlanta on week nights. NTTAWWT.

did you guys have issues with people driving up in your yard?

Moon's manic back and forths are way too specific for him not to be secretly going to gay bars throughout Atlanta on week nights. NTTAWWT.

3 flaws in your reasoning

I'm in boring Charlotte right now

I'm not behind ML (pun intended)

I'm straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back