• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom always includes a nose :)

unnecessary.
but :) is the worst.

AP stylebook says :) is the only accepted form.

That was fun. Some absurdly hard holes. Got invited to play Pine Valley next weekend too.

Yeah, my dad played earlier this summer and was talking about it. Definitely worthy of the Open hosting.

Who's your hookup? Someone via work? And run, don't walk to Pine Valley.

Yeah, my dad played earlier this summer and was talking about it. Definitely worthy of the Open hosting.

Who's your hookup? Someone via work? And run, don't walk to Pine Valley.

Today was business. Next weekend should be pleasure.

Locked up a deal today while smoking a cigar, drinking scotch, and playing golf. White privilege baby.

Locked up a deal today while smoking a cigar, drinking scotch, and playing golf. White privilege baby.

That's right, embrace the future OWGness. No need to fight the inevitable.

Had originally planned to come down for homecoming but virtually all of my friends ended up bailing for one reason or another so we just scrapped it since the timing isn't exactly ideal for me either. It's our 15th too, so a mildly significant one.

What crappy friends!

Gotta keep those lung cancer publications flowing!

tumblr_mghjqjlN311r5r8duo3_500.gif

There is a cigar bar next to my apartment. That might be happening tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back