• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait how do you get taught about fitted sheets? don't all sheet sets come with them?

there was a discussion on the boards about it at the time, and this was the general question

the answer is i'd never bought a sheet set for myself and i had always just used a bunch of blankets before, including on the nasty wake mattresses

ETA: and i never did laundry when i was a kid, even up through high school

the division of labor in my house for chores was that my sister did "indoor chores" and i did "outdoor chores" so the first time i did laundry in my life was college

defs had fitted sheets on my bed as a kid but never really noticed them - just thought they were regular sheets tucked under

Speaking of cults- there were those folks who had dreadlocks in Philadelphia that were in a shootout with the cops.

Townie just reminded me about the Townie doppelgänger at my old office building. Dude loved tight pants and his ironic mustache.

I seem to recall Brasky was a big Manziel fan and was convinced he was gonna be a great pro. #BraskyCouldNotHaveBeenMoreWrongHotTake

President Nixon > President Clinton > President Reagan and it's not even close

#politicalhottake

I don't agree with him about gay people but I think it's hilarious he didn't even know what All in the Family was.

Bsf you'll appreciate this. My fairly conservative sister in law brought an Urban Dictionary game to our early Thanksgiving celebration the other day. It was like Apples to Apples/Cards Against Humanity but with all urban dictionary words. After a few rounds and my MIL playing a card about snuggling with a boner we finally decided it was too awkward to continue.

Could have told them that before we even started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back