• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phantom Menace > The Empire Strikes Back
#controversialcinematichottake

Just found our old car in our parking spot on Google Earth -- since there are leaves on the trees and we got rid of it in January, it's prob from summer 2014. My older car used to be shown parked at my old office in Atlanta, but looks like they've updated.

I'd like to post a #hottake that will get the people talking please. Any help is appreciated.

Just found our old car in our parking spot on Google Earth -- since there are leaves on the trees and we got rid of it in January, it's prob from summer 2014. My older car used to be shown parked at my old office in Atlanta, but looks like they've updated.

Le Creuset is a waste of money.

it tells you the date at the bottom

I must just be an old but I can't for the life of me figure out how the new mapquest website works.

I've given you people the fucking world when it comes to hot fucking takes and I've got NOTHING in return. So this is how we're going to do this going forward.

Red Leaves > Yellow Leaves

Take it or leaf it. I don't give a fuck.

can you find your car on google earth?

just did

I used to be able to, but I just checked and it appears that they came back through quasi recently on a Thursday morning (I can tell b/c of street cleaning) while I was at work.

All these hot takes have worn me out. Think I'm gonna go buy a pack of Mambos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back