• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CVo7NFjWsAAnZop.jpg

What is the appropriate apple to use

Like most noobs you probably went with the ubiquitous Red Delicious.
The Worst Apples for Cooking & Worst Apples for Baking

Red Delicious: These apples are sweet, crisp and grainy. They lack a tart element and a rich apple flavor, which is what makes apple pie so great. You’re better off leaving them out of your pie.
http://www.eatingwell.com/healthy_cooking/healthy_cooking_101_basics_and_techniques/types_of_apples_the_best_apples_for_baking_cooking_and_eating?page=3

I've never used a neti pot and I feel like I'd probably drown myself if I tried. I sort of get the sniffles for 4-5 months when the weather is cool and changing and stuff but I'm lucky to never have sinus issues! I think they are behind my forehead/eyes area? Glad I've escaped that problem thus far! :)

Why would you automatically assume somebody used the wrong kind of apples. I've never made a [pie or any sort in my life and know what a baking apple is.

Why would you automatically assume somebody used the wrong kind of apples. I've never made a [pie or any sort in my life and know what a baking apple is.

Yeahh, I don't even like apples and even I know better than to use a red delicious for baking/pies.

I've never used a neti pot and I feel like I'd probably drown myself if I tried. I sort of get the sniffles for 4-5 months when the weather is cool and changing and stuff but I'm lucky to never have sinus issues! I think they are behind my forehead/eyes area? Glad I've escaped that problem thus far! :)

You should use a neti pot, just to see what comes out.

You think you're healthy, but what comes out of your sinuses will amaze you !

Cause unless there's some sort of user error I don't see how else someone can dislike them.

Adele's album has accounted for 30% of all music sales over the past two weeks. It's been a long time since someone has sold albums like her.

how was the trip back to Winston? What else did you do besides Wake Forest stuff?

It was great.

Went to the game Friday night, followed by Tanglewood and then out to H&H + Sidebar. On Saturday we slept in and went to Roses then walked around campus a bit before going back to watch the SEC championship.

Went to the soccer game for a bit but really couldn't see and walked up to the quad and tried out Zicks. Went and got a drink at what was the WS Prime in the Marriott.

Sunday we laid low until dinner at Village Tavern and then Lovefeast. By that point I was t feeling great and so we left Lovefeast early and packed for the flight home.

Bibliophilia ‏@Libroantiguo 26m26 minutes ago

Ramón María del Valle-Inclán (1866–1936), was a Spanish dramatist, novelist & member of the Spanish Generation of 98

This is how I envision townie as an old man.
CVtueDTWoAAqg3U.jpg:large

You know what would be nice? A universal emoji system. I do love my smilies and apple/droid/samsung/facebook all have differences. I'm left seeing little [x] symbols like 20% of the time especially on instagram and facebook. And some of them are so different even when they do show up (examples)! I just want to make sure all my carefully curated messages are translating!

e_grimacing.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back