• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman Gianarthur (class of '09 WHATTUP!) just got nominated for a Grammy, y'all! :dancindeac:

I once played his wife in an opera production. #nerdalert #husbandgoals

This new RTQ will always be a pale imitation of dash so I wish she'd just go back to being

lol this lady at our company replied all to a company email with a problem with her computer 7 times before she finally realized she did it

You know what would be nice? A universal emoji system. I do love my smilies and apple/droid/samsung/facebook all have differences. I'm left seeing little [x] symbols like 20% of the time especially on instagram and facebook. And some of them are so different even when they do show up (examples)! I just want to make sure all my carefully curated messages are translating!

e_grimacing.png

Gotta have the emoji finger on lock when you get hit with the "new phone who dis"

It is so fucking hot in my office right now. Facilities can't seem to figure out the issue, but outside the suite it is easily 15 degrees cooler than it is in here right now. These are unreasonable working conditions.

I managed to snag a table at the OG for lunch today (!!!! I know right?!) and goodness it was the worst service I've had in a really long time. How lucky our server was that the managers encourage being high, slow, and dumb at the workplace. He sure is a lucky boy to have a job at such a hopping establishment. I'm lucky too that I was able to visit that restaurant even if it took 40 minutes to get a bowl of !^&#$ salad. Thankfully the conference call I missed most of due to his special serving style wasn't an important one.

I managed to snag a table at the OG for lunch today (!!!! I know right?!) and goodness it was the worst service I've had in a really long time. How lucky our server was that the managers encourage being high, slow, and dumb at the workplace. He sure is a lucky boy to have a job at such a hopping establishment. I'm lucky too that I was able to visit that restaurant even if it took 40 minutes to get a bowl of !^&#$ salad. Thankfully the conference call I missed most of due to his special serving style wasn't an important one.

XRtApSr.gif

So I'll be in NewARK, DE next week for work and will be solo on Monday night. Anywhere decent in town to get some decent drinks and food?

OH, you're going to be so close to Maryland ! I've heard it's awesome from people on this board. You should go there and eat something !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back