• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i'm supposed to go to a Hanukkah (chanakah?) party tonight for dinner. not sure what i'm bringing... hopefully world market pulls through for me since i have no time to make anything.

seven layer dip takes like 15 minutes to make, is cheap as hell, and is everyone's favorite food once it gets to a party

So if you have kids- do you take them to :middleamerica chains, or stick with your usual Philly spots?

i doubt we stay in philly if we have kids - the schools are soooooo shitty

i know nothing about raising kids, but i'm guessing they'll be picky until they get older too - isn't that pretty common?

seven layer dip takes like 15 minutes to make, is cheap as hell, and is everyone's favorite food once it gets to a party

Shouldn't she bring something Jewish? Never heard of 7 layer dip till just now but looking it up it looks Mexican...not to mention kind of gross.

My work lunch is usually one of: Mi Pueblo, Moe's, McAllisters, Olive Garden, Penn Station Subs, Country BBQ. Much less often: Which Which, US Sushi, J&S Cafeteria, Elizabeth's Pizza.

And ha, if I was really so frugal I'd pack my lunch every day instead of dropping $8-10 at one of those places! :)

Last edited:
oh you guys care about party themes

i just saw "party" and "food" and who the heck doesn't love a friggin' seven layer dip

Shouldn't she bring something Jewish? Never heard of 7 layer dip till just now but looking it up it looks Mexican...not to mention kind of gross.

tumblr_lw8e7efTOI1r8058ko1_250.gif

The vintage shop around the corner from me had a Morrison's cafeteria hat on the mannequin in the window last night. We used to go there all the damn time -- a few nights a week they offered the 99 cent child's plate with fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. No substitutions, only choices were gravy or no and which piece of chicken you got. We hated those nights because their mac and cheese was so damn good and you couldn't get it.

what was that place out in walkertown that OSD was so obsessed with?

oh god i miss mcallister's so much, i would get THE GODFATHER from their secret menu like once a week when i worked at the radio shack on hanes mill rd

i need to find some go-to mexican places in RI, that's one thing i really miss about W-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back