• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbins would like that movie. Couple of scenes that mix art and bholes. Very tasteful.

Well, Panther fans. I've lived in NC for ten years, I'm wearing a GSO shirt (Lindley Park to be precise), and I live in Winston. Many of my best friends are Panther fans, as well, so I will root for your team.

Good luck.

E has been dabbing around the house for days. It's driving mett crazy, hilarious!

CT 185: Country Clubs, Cocktail Sauce and Oreos

977e80c81e9e7ef7f319db49c24336d8.jpg

Well, Panther fans. I've lived in NC for ten years, I'm wearing a GSO shirt (Lindley Park to be precise), and I live in Winston. Many of my best friends are Panther fans, as well, so I will root for your team.

Good luck.

We're doomed.

CT 185: Happy National Football Day

It's been around for a long time, I remember they had keep pounding bracelets like those live strong yellow ones back when they lost the Super Bowl.

It's been around for a long time, I remember they had keep pounding bracelets like those live strong yellow ones back when they lost the Super Bowl.

Sign of a true panthers fan = we remember the origin of "keep pounding". I still remember the big debate over why they were the Carolina Panthers and not the Charlotte Panthers.

Sign of a true panthers fan = we remember the origin of "keep pounding". I still remember the big debate over why they were the Carolina Panthers and not the Charlotte Panthers.

It wasn't really a debate. Richardson was really transparent about that from day 1. We played our first season in SC.

It wasn't really a debate. Richardson was really transparent about that from day 1. We played our first season in SC.

Perhaps debate was too polite of a word; however I still remember those in and around Charlotte being pissed that it was Carolina and not Charlotte. Perhaps that was felt only in and around the Charlotte area but was still a major point of contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back