• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely hoped keep pounding would have a waaaaay hotter origin story.

i didnt know face values of the big game tickets were 3k$

In all seriousness you should probably hide the barcode. Hackers be crazy.

hold up. that pic is real? 3000$ for a ticket? fuck the nfl and their cries of poverty and forcing taxpayers to build their stadiums.

Bmoney, I just went for run and balls didn't hurt so I think I'm all the way BACK, my Polynesian Brother.

CaoydMZW0AASypW.jpg

CT 185: Happy National Football Day

I think the Panthers will win even though I'm cheering for the Broncos, but I'm a little concerned that you Panthers fans are going to be sooooo crushed if they lose, like WVU game crushed. You just seem so into it. That is a dangerous place to be.

Bmoney, I just went for run and balls didn't hurt so I think I'm all the way BACK, my Polynesian Brother.

Congrats.

Have you seen The Overnight yet? Would you show it to Mr. and Mrs. Enfield should the opportunity arise?

I have not seen the film, but am aware of it. I am under the impression Adam Scott's character may have a micropenis, so that is obviously not me in our Mr and Mrs Enfield scenario. I wonder since stuff's not going well with Manning if Mr and Mrs Enfield may be back in play for future Wake a Forest basketball coach.

I think the Panthers will win even though I'm cheering for the Broncos, but I'm a little concerned that you Panthers fans are going to be sooooo crushed if they lose, like WVU game crushed. You just seem so into it. That is a dangerous place to be.

I guess I'm just a heart attack in the waiting since I'm both a wake fan and a panthers fan. I'm also a Cubs fan so I guess that makes it even worse.

I have not seen the film, but am aware of it. I am under the impression Adam Scott's character may have a micropenis, so that is obviously not me in our Mr and Mrs Enfield scenario. I wonder since stuff's not going well with Manning if Mr and Mrs Enfield may be back in play for future Wake a Forest basketball coach.

Yeah the movie is pretty funny and whimsical until that reveal. Gets a little darker after.

CT 185: Happy National Football Day

ONLY PEEP BE SAD IS PROVEN STEROID CHEATER PEYTAN MANNANG WHEN HE GET DABBED IN FACE AND LOSE SUPER BOWL WOOOOOOO

I guess I'm just a heart attack in the waiting since I'm both a wake fan and a panthers fan. I'm also a Cubs fan so I guess that makes it even worse.

You and whichever of the Doofus twins that's a Cubs fan should probably do it.

Only bad thing is this early start means the BOY will be awake for probs the whole game. Better not be LBH Need him be TBH for game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back