• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ITC is officially a creeper

9e6c2e862f019476fa0af5d63f421538.gif

ITK, that is definitely weird, especially since the co-worker is only 35. If he was like, 80, I could see it I guess, maybe. Since your supervisor doesn't have the balls to put a stop to it, obviously it is up to you to take care of this situation, maybe just go up to her directly and be like, "Why are you here? You should go home after you drop him off in the morning. This is making you look like a homeless or at the very least a crazy person. And [insert name of co-worker here], what are you doing, man? Having your wife here is making you look pathetic. All you did was hurt your damn ankle. She's not feeding you. She's not emptying your colostomy bag. Tell your ho to go home, pick your dumb ass up after work. Shit."

ITK, that is definitely weird, especially since the co-worker is only 35. If he was like, 80, I could see it I guess, maybe. Since your supervisor doesn't have the balls to put a stop to it, obviously it is up to you to take care of this situation, maybe just go up to her directly and be like, "Why are you here? You should go home after you drop him off in the morning. This is making you look like a homeless or at the very least a crazy person. And [insert name of co-worker here], what are you doing, man? Having your wife here is making you look pathetic. All you did was hurt your damn ankle. She's not feeding you. She's not emptying your colostomy bag. Tell your ho to go home, pick your dumb ass up after work. Shit."

Whatever. Say hey, if this was YOUR office you'd walk in, close the door, and start pleasuring his lady right there since he can't and that's why she's hanging around.

Or maybe not now that your peen is dead

The Geno's pic must be chopped. There's always a line of tourists who don't know any better.

I miss towniedeac. That bro can really tie a chat thread together.

It's funny to me that Townie comes and goes from the boards in such a binary way. I chat with him via uber premium chat thread all the time, and I think his normal chat thread absences come mostly from getting busy at work.

Also I think he would agree with me on this: Townie doesn't go half measure with anything. Always full measure. If he's posting he's posting, if he's not he's not.

She's also worn jeans and the same blue sweater every day.

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

Rubbins, are you aware there is a Pixar movie coming out later this year in which the heroic main character is named "Hops"?

Rubbins, are you aware there is a Pixar movie coming out later this year in which the heroic main character is named "Hops"?

Yes I saw the preview during space wars. It appears to be almost based on the real hops if she were a police rabbit. Not sure if the police rabbit likes thongs as much as hops

Despite the fact she is literally a rabbit, the cartoon Hops of the film definitely did not seem as sexual as our real Hops.

Chic, right? Something about the girl being preggers. Meanwhile Chic was preggers too but no mett in tow.

Yep, he came to work and sat there for like the whole last two weeks she was at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back