• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to prefer more traditional names, but like others have mentioned, it's the weird/unnecessarily "unique" spellings that grind my gears.

So Kanye is pushing his album back & is adding the songs that he took off the original. Dude needs to make up his mind & get his stuff together.

Meh. It's still out today, and I'm pretty glad he put "No More Parties" back on there. That track is fire.

ETA: I *think* that's the only cut track that he readded. The other new ones weren't previously released (though I think I read that "I miss the old Kanye" was leaked at some point and was great).

Last edited:
191hkxqyqhwptpng.png

they forgot "tropicana."

Is this where I should drop the bomb that we are now actively discussing names for a little wormy coming in August? It's not even FB announced, but since y'all are like family :thumbsup:

Brooke. Named after where you live in DC and love.

Boom. Done.

Is this where I should drop the bomb that we are now actively discussing names for a little wormy coming in August? It's not even FB announced, but since y'all are like family :thumbsup:

Have you considered Agamemnon? Can go by Aggie, and just be a general badass.

I was named after my 2 grandfathers. One of my grandfathers hated his given name, so he went by "Bob." My parents gave me his given name.

My middle name was supposed to be my other grandfather's middle name, "Levi," but he didn't want his grandson to have a "Jew name," so they made it similar, but different.

How's that for a fuck you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back